"Ahh,babe.
You are becoming more bitchy than me oo,I can't allow that."Ify laughed.

Since Kachi and Judith got together.
It seem as if the Chinwe's camp has been inactive and unnoticed.

But the were just waiting for a perfect time to strike back.

"Babes,I gotta go, someone wants to buy something.
Jay,when you come back from that date,reserve my gist and snacks for next week o.
And don't make babies.
Byee."

"What .."Judith tried to argue but her line dropped immediately.

"Ella is becoming something else."they both chuckled.

Judith is dressed in a blue Jean high waist trousers,a white off shoulder chiffon crop top with a pair of sky blue sneakers.

"Uhmm, Ify don't you think this make-up is kinda too much?
This jeans is so tight,it's making my ass to look bigger than it really is.
Even this crop top,it's kind of short." She nagged.

"Chai God,what kind of mgbeke did you give me as a friend?
If my ass was half as big as yours ehn,all the boys in this your area would have seen shege pro max.
Girls with Geepee stomach are flaunting their stomach.
You that have flat tummy with sexy shape,you are hiding it.
Don't spoil my make-up oo.
Abeg give me a good smile ,make I snap you  "Ifeoma ranted as Judy rolled her eyes.

"But.."

Just then Judy's phone rang.

"Babe?
Okay,you are at the gate?
I'm coming."She replied wearing her perfume.

She eyed her ass and slightly bare tummy at the mirror.

Then glanced at Ifeoma who lay on the bed on her stomach scrolling through her Instagram page.

"Okay,let me just wear that red shirt."

"Wear gịnị?, sị ebe á pụọ ọsịsọ."She said pushing her out of the room.

"You'll give me updates later.
Have fun.."

Her voice echoed as she walked into the living room.
.
"Wow,Chy you look gorgeous where are you going to?."Tims asked as the two boys ran thier eyes on her.

"I'm going out with a friend,I'll be back before you know it." She said rushing out of the house.

"Just buy something for us sha." Ifechi shouted returning his attention to the game they were playing.

"Yes sir!!
Because you gave me money to buy something for you nah." She replied sarcastically.

.

.

.
They were seated in a cool,less noisy part of ShopRite Enugu.

Kachi had gone to order what they wanted.
The three guys who were two tables away from her were watching her and taking numerous glances but she was engrossed in the candy crush she was playing with Kachi's phone.
They whispered amongst themselves before the first boy stood up and approached their table.