Chapter 118- Part 13

Start from the beginning

"Boys, remember that even if we are not here, you should be each other's strength and support.  We don't know about the child that your eomma is carrying", Seojoon paused.

"If the child is a boy, it's kind of easy for him to adjust with you. But if the child is a girl, make sure that you are not leaving her alone or degrading her in any way. Most often, a child surrounded with the opposite gender will be vulnerable to discrimination. You all should love each other and cherish each other", Seojoon finally conveyed the stuff that was lingering in his heart for a while.

"Seo", Yunha said worried with his behaviour, catching his hands.

"Don't worry Yun. It's that I felt the need to say this. Nothing serious. Everything is fine", Seojoon kissed the back of her hand.

Three years later:

Mrs.Moon left after giving Aera's medicines.

Due to her vulvovaginitis, she was experiencing a slight fever.

"Kitten, come lets bath", Yoongi said as he picked her up in his arms.

Namjoon was preparing the bath.

"Yoo, bomb", she mumbled as her head was laid on his shoulder.

"No bath bombs till your princess part gets normal", Yoongi said rubbing her back.

"Pee", she mumbled turning her head to the other side.

"Yeah", Yoongi sat her down on the toilet.

She hissed in pain.

"Hurt", she cried out.

"Shh! It's okay. It'll be better", Yoongi picked her up and flushed the toilet.

"Hyung, it's ready", Namjoon said.

"Joon. Don't let Jin hyung stress out. Look after the three monkey brothers of yours", Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Alright", Namjoon mumbled as he went out.

Yoongi lowered her down in the bath making her hiss.

Jin came in with the tray of food.

There she was sitting on the bed, wrapped in a fluffy towel, her right hand fingers inside her mouth as drool could be visible.

Yoongi was sitting beside her saying something that she was paying all her focus to.

Her round doe eyes were watching her brother like she was hipnotized.

"Looks like someone is busy", Jin kept the tray on the table and tenderly pulled her hand out of her mouth.

He wiped her drool off in a tissue as he kissed her cheek.

"Ready to eat cheeky baby?", He asked with a smile.

"Mmhmm. Yoo oppa story", she said.

"Yeah yeah. He will continue", Jin said as he took the bowl of milk and choco flakes, just like she had requested.

Jin began feeding her as Yoongi continued his narration.

"That's it. I'm proud of you", Jin said kissing her head.

"Hehe", she giggled loudly.

He kept the dishes aside and wiped her mouth and chin.

"Let's get you ready for bed", Yoongi said as he made her stand up and unwrapped the towel.