46

Wooyoung was at sans house smoking out the window. San was watching from the bed. He had his laptop in his lap. It had been a week since their first day back at school. So they had homework now. Homework that wooyoung ought to be doing.

Wooyoung always smoked but san was worried that it was getting excessive.

"Wooyoung.. you should probably start working on your homework." San suggested.

Wooyoung looked at san then sighed. "I know I will in a second.."

San sighed as well and continued to work on his own stuff. Eventually wooyoung came back to the bed to study.

"I hate school." Wooyoung mumbled.

"It's not that bad. It can be fun sometimes." San said trying to be positive. Wooyoung only shook his head.

It was about an hour before wooyoung closed his books. "I'm taking a break." He said almost getting up.

"Why?" San asked.

"Because my head hurts from reading that dumb shit." Wooyoung replied.

"Where are you going?" San asked again

"..To smoke.."

"Let's cuddle instead. I want a break too." San pouted hugging wooyoungs waist.

"Can we do both?" Wooyoung asked.

"No I wanna cuddle in bed." San said plainly.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes but complied.

They laid in bed. Wooyoung had his arms around San. San was snuggling wooyoungs chest.

"See this is better than smoking yeah?" San giggled.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes again but didn't show it. "Yeah yeah. It is."

They snuggled together for a while causing San to fall asleep. Wooyoung groaned and looked at the window. He looked back at San and slowly got out of the bed giving him shiber to hug instead. He went back to the window to smoke again.

San woke up eventually. He tossed and turned them looked at shiber. "Wooyoung?" He called sitting up as he wiped the drool from his face. He heard wooyoung chuckling at his phone as he scrolled while smoking. "Oh.." San got up and crossed his arms.

"You're up?" Wooyoung asked looking at San. "You look so sleepy. Did you sleep well baby?" He asked

"No not anymore. Because you left me." San pouted.

"Aw you're so grumpy~ do I need to straighten out that attitude?" Wooyoung teased a little.

"No actually I think I'm right for being grumpy.. you can go the whole school day without smoking but you can't cuddle with me?" San huffed.

Wooyoung shook his head. He really didn't go the whole school day without smoking. But facts aside. He felt like San was being dramatic. So he decided to ignore him.

"Wooyoung we just got over a fight." San warned him.

"So you're gonna start another one? Just let it go. I've always been like this." Wooyoung was still not taking San seriously.

"No you haven't.. you smoke more now. What number is that one?" San asked pointing to the cigarette.

"Like.. 8.." wooyoung shrugged.

"No it's not. I've been counting and that's definitely not eight." San corrected him rather aggressively.

"Well it was a stupid question anyways. And it's like 5pm." Wooyoung groaned.