13

Yunho wasn't sure what to say. He didn't know Mingi at all. He only knew how much he liked him. He hoped Mingi broke the silence. Luckily Mingi did.

"So are you from around here?" Mingi asked as they walked.

"Uhh I just moved here." Yunho replied still being shy.

"Nice. This is a nice little area. Me and Hongjoong normally hang out at this coffee shop. Their coffee is good."

Yunho nodded.

"You a coffee drinker?"

Yunho shrugged, "not really. Only on occasions."

"Dude really? You'll have to try it. It's good." Mingi said excitedly.

Eventually, they made it to the coffee shop. It was a cute place as Mingi said. Once they walked in, they could smell the fresh coffee beans. It seemed like tons of students were in there. On the walls there were chalkboards with menu specials written on them. Desserts sat behind a glass at the cashiers desk. The coffee shop seemed to be the perfect spot.

Mingi set his bookbag at a table. "We can sit here. I like to study with coffee. Do you want coffee?" He asked.

"Oh, no.. I don't really study with coffee." Yunho shook his head.

"I'll get you something anyways. How about a dessert? Their cakes are really good." Mingi suggested.

Yunho shook his head. "I don't want you to spend your money. I'm really okay."

"You won't regret it." Mingi went to the cashier to order.

Yunho blushed. He didn't know Mingi was so cute. Well he obviously thought he was cute. But Mingi trying to be such a gentleman was very flattering. Yunho unpacked his homework before Mingi came back with a slice of cake and some coffee. He set the cake in the table and took a seat. Yunho thought the cake looked delicious.

"I hope you don't mind I picked the cake for you. But trust me their tiramisu is the best." Mingi said and sipped his coffee.

"I don't mind." Yunho said with a shy smile. He took the fork and ate a bite of the cake. "Woah." He said in awe. "It is really good."

Mingi smiled at Yunho's expression. He thought it was so precious the way Yunho's eyes lit up while eating the cake. "Told you." Mingi said with a wink.

Yunho blushed a little and continued to eat.

"So how are you liking the school? I see you already have plenty of friends." Mingi questioned.

Yunho shrugged, "I enjoy the people. But it's still school."

"Makes sense." Mingi nodded. "Speaking of school." He took out his homework books.

Yunho nodded and finished the cake. He opened his notebook and text book.

"I usually start with my worst subject. What's yours? If you don't mind me asking." Mingi said.

"I'm bad at a lot of things.." Yunho replied shyly. "I guess I've never been good at school."

Mingi smiled, "that's okay I'll help you. Let's start with math."

Yunho nodded and they began to study. Mingi open the math book to the chapter they were on that week. He began to explain the content that was in the current module. Yunho listened closely. He loved listening to Mingi's voice. He tried his best to pay attention but he couldn't stop thinking about how much he liked Mingi. He seemed so smart explaining the lesson. Suddenly Mingi grabbed Yunho's hand. Yunho blushed deeply and looked at Mingi.

"Here," he started before guiding Yunho's hand, "like this."

Yunho thought Mingis hands were so hot.

"Understand it better now?" Mingi asked letting go of his hand.

Yunho nodded quickly, "I think so." He honestly wasn't sure what Mingi said at all.

"Great!" Mingi cheered.

Yunho laughed at Mingi's cuteness.

They studied and chatted for about two hours before Yunho's phone rang.

"Oh I'm sorry that's my mom." Yunho hung up and texted his mom in return. "I won't answer since we are studying."

"It's okay we have been studying for a long time. We should get going." Mingi suggested and Yunho nodded.

They left the coffee shop and began to walk home. "Let me walk you home." Mingi offered.

"No no I'll be okay. You should get home." Yunho insisted but Mingi shook his head.

"No I insist." Mingi said.

Yunho couldn't get Mingi to leave him alone so he ended up walking him home. Once Yunho got home they went their separate ways. Yunho went inside his house. He felt so weird inside. Mingi was so cute.

"Who was that?" His mom suddenly asked.

"Just a friend."

"Oh? He's really cute. Are you sure?"

"Eomma.."

"Don't hide it from me. I see those red cheeks."

Yunho sat next to his mom and laid his head in her lap. "We were just studying."

She ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh were you?"

"Ma, I don't even know if he likes me.." He pouted.

"Does he like boys?" She asked.

Yunho nodded.

"Aw he's really just your type then." She playfully pinched his cheek.

"Yeah.." Yunho was glad his mom was supportive. It only made him more excited to meet Mingi again.

____________________________________________________

Sorry if the chapters seem rushed. I've been busy with midterms.

Thanks for reading.