12

The next morning Yunho felt his phone vibrating under his pillow. He groaned and answered it.

"Hello?" He answered sleepily.

"Yunho!! You're late to school silly!" Jongho said from the phone.

Yunho looked at the time. He had 15 minutes to get to school.

"Oh fuck." He cursed getting out the bed and quickly getting dressed.

He got ready and rushed outside.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" He said with confusion seeing Jongho standing outside his house.

"You thought I would let you be late alone? What kind of friend would I be?" Jongho pouted.

Yunho smiled and rolled his eyes then began to walk with Jongho.

"How are you feeling?" Jongho asked concerned.

"Oh... I'm better." Yunho said softly.

He honestly was feeling better. He was still upset though, but how was he supposed to tell Jongho that? He didn't want Jongho to worry about him anyways. Soon enough they made it to the school.

"Let's go to class. I'll see you at lunch." Jongho said and they went their separate ways. 

Yunho walked into class and apologized to the teacher. "I'm sorry I'm late again. I'll do better tomorrow."

"Yunho." The teacher sighed. "This will effect your grades. I hope you understand that."

Yunho nodded and walked to his seat.

"What's wrong with him?" He heard a voice whisper.

"Shhh don't be rude.." another said.

After class Yunho went to lunch and sat at the table he normally did. This time he sat next to seonghwa.

"How are you, Yunho?" Seonghwa asked.

Yunho smiled. "I'm alright."

"So why were you late to class?" Wooyoung asked in a rude tone.

"Be nice Wooyoung you don't know what he might be going through." San pouted.

"No it's okay San. I over slept." Yunho sighed. Wooyoung always had a sassy tone so he wasn't very insulted.

"Been there done that." A familiar voice said. It was Mingi.

Yunho looked up at Mingi.

"They won't be too hard on you. You're new." He patted Yunho's shoulder then sat next to him.

Yunho nodded and blushed.

Hongjoong walked up to the table. "Hi guys." He greeted sitting at the table.

Everyone greeted him except Yunho.

Yeosang walked up to the table. "Seonghwa hyung," he whined and sat next to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa shook his head. "What's your problem?"