11

Seonghwa widened his eyes. "My crush?"

"Yeah.. sorry to be nosy but I've been curious since you said it at the party."

He chuckled and shook his head. "I guess I owe you, hm? Since you shared something personal."

Yunho nodded.

"My crush is," he started then leaned him to whisper in Yunho's ear. "Yeosang."

"Oh. R-really?" Yunho asked surprised.

Seonghwa quickly covered Yunho's mouth. "Yes but don't tell anyone. Please.."

Yunho nodded quickly.

"Good." He smiled. "Well Yunho you have my number. Call me if you need me." He left.

Yunho sighed. The task was done. He could go home. Then he felt someone grab his arm. He looked down seeing Hongjoong.

"Oh hey joong. Sorry about not talking much today-" Yunho began to apologize but was interrupted.

"It's whatever. You asked seonghwa though right?" Hongjoong asked quickly.

Yunho looked at Hongjoong confused. Did he not notice Yunho was having a hard day? It's like he ignored him all day. Yunho pulled his arm away from Hongjoong.

"What the fuck joong. Do you only care about your crush right now?" Yunho suddenly snapped. "I don't really wanna talk right now. I'm going home."

Hongjoong just stood there confused.

Yunho walked off and caught up with Jongho. They walked home. The day seemed so long. Yunho laid down in bed and opened his phone. He texted Seonghwa, "thank you again for your support." He sent the message and looked up at the ceiling.

'Out of all my friends I expected Hongjoong to notice first. Why didn't he talk to me at all?' He thought as he closed his eyes. 'Maybe a nap will help me get everything off my mind.'

Meanwhile after school Mingi left the building. It had been a long day. He spent most of the day with Hongjoong. He went home and put his stuff up.

"Finally I can relax." He sighed and laid on his bed face first.

Then he heard a hard knock on the door. He groaned and got up from his bed. He went to the door, opening it.

"Yes?" He answered.

It was Yeosang. Mingi tried to close the door but Yeosang pushed it opened and walked in.

"Mingi! Why did you avoid me all day? Why were you talking to that kid?" Yeosang asked angrily.

"Who? Yunho? What's wrong with me talking to him?" Mingi replied laughing a bit.

"So suddenly you talk to new kids? You never used to do that." Yeosang complained with a crack in his voice.

"Well maybe ending things with you is lifting my mood." Mingi shrugged.

"Ugh!" Yeosang pushed Mingi.

Mingi sighed. "Yeosang. Stop being such a leech."

"I need you! You need me."

"And that's where you're wrong. You think I need you to help my reputation. I don't need you." Mingi scoffed.

"I hate you!" Yeosang yelled.

"I hate you more. Don't come to my house. Don't call me. Don't even act like you know me in public anymore." He yelled back.

"Why?" Yeosang questioned.

"I'm tired of just having sex Yeosang. You're sick and stuck up. All you used me for was sex and popularity. You don't care about my feelings. This isn't a real relationship."

Yeosang was speechless at Mingi's words. He began to shake with anger.

"I don't like you. I've moved on. I like someone else. Stop coming back." Mingi said.

Yeosang broke out into tears and stomped out the door. Mingi watched and sighed. He stood there at the door watch Yeosang leave through the window. Once Yeosang was out of sight he went back to his room to lie down.

"Damn." He said under his breath. "How do I get rid of him..?"

He looked at his phone, before pressing Yunho's number. He began to text him.

Me: hey! it's Mingi. We should study together some time

Yunho: hi. Sure I guess

Me: how about tomorrow after school?

Yunho: I think that works for me

-

Yunho looked at his phone in confusion. 'How did he get my number? Did Hongjoong really talk to him even though I asked him not to?'

Yunho shrugged and put his phone down.

____________________________________________________

This one was a bit dry. The next one will be good I think.

Thanks for reading.