336-340

The door was closed, and the room was calm, leaving Yunci's breathless breathing. She raised her head and exhaled unbearable heat from her pink lips, her cheeks flushed.

Jun Si Che's Adam's apple was rolling up and down, and it was unexpectedly hot.

He stretched out his hand to hold the back of Yun Ci's head, first took off her coat, and then took a towel and wiped her delicate and fragile cheeks. His hands were a bit trembling, and he didn't dare to use force, as if he was afraid that he might damage her if he was careful.

After wiping his face, Jun Siche took a cotton swab and went to the bathroom to dip it with water. According to the doctor's instructions, he wanted to moisturize Yunci's dry lips. When he came out, he saw the originally covered quilt falling on the ground.

He walked over, pulled the quilt back on, and the person on the bed kicked the quilt again.

After repeated several times, Jun Si Che also came to the fire and pressed the quilt on her tightly.

"What do you want? Don't mess around!"

It seems that he was fierce. The girl frowned in dissatisfaction. She pulled her collar open with her hands, exposing her slender neck and delicate collarbone. The sound of humming and chirping also carried a coquettish meaning: "Hot...hot." ..."

Jun Siche trembled, watching the girl writhing in the bed, wanting to laugh inexplicably, and poked her forehead with a finger.

"Are you still acting like a baby?"

The girl's lips opened and closed, and she seemed to be whispering something. Jun Siche couldn't hear her clearly, so he leaned over his ears and finally heard her aggrieved crying from her throat.

"mom..."

The heat sprayed on his skin, causing a tingling, and Jun Siche's back became stiff, and he laughed blankly. He couldn't help squeezing her chin, and his heart was a little unbalanced.

"I'm so stupid, see who is taking care of you?"

The girl just groaned and shouted hot.

Jun Si Che's voice revealed a gentleness that he couldn't even detect.

"Okay, okay, I'll take another one off for you, don't move it."

He was about to straighten up. Suddenly, the girl's long slender arm waved, firmly hooked his neck, and pulled his head down again.

Before Jun Siche could react, he suddenly got close to the girl's flushed face, so close that each other's breath entangled.

He bent over and supported the edge of the bed with his hands in time, so that he did not fall on Yunci's body, staring at the girl's slightly opened lips, feeling a cloud of dry air in his chest, causing him to breathe disorderly.

"you..."

Jun Siche asked her to let her go, but saw that the girl raised her head and pressed her cheek tightly against his cheek. The hot feeling just touched the skin, like being lit by a fire, spreading quickly to her whole body. , As if to melt his bones.

Yun Ci was uncomfortably hot, her thoughts blurred, she felt that she had touched a piece of ice, she subconsciously pressed it, rubbed her cheek hard, and couldn't help sighing comfortably.

After rubbing, she loosened the ice cube and lifted her eyelids with great effort. Her vision was also blurred, and she vaguely saw a handsome face.

In a daze, it seemed to be back three years ago.

Dongtang Chi You always came to see her secretly when she was asleep.

However, he hasn't been here for a long time.