201-205

"No problem." Yan Wei knelt down actively.

Yin Wan climbed onto his back and evoked a cold smile.

Under the street lamp, Yan Wei smiled wryly, thinking about bad ideas in his heart.

Yinwan at the back took out a knife, slowly stretched it in front of the man, pressed it against his neck, pierced it, and severely cut the carotid artery.

In an instant, a burst of blood came out.

Yinwan immediately jumped off his back.

Yan Wei clutched her neck, staring in shock, and let out a hoarse voice from her throat: "You..."

Before he could speak, he fell to the ground with a plop, and the blood couldn't stop bleeding out.

Yin Wan stood in front of him and said with a grin: "Congratulations, you are favored by the **** of death tonight!"

The man opened his mouth, his facial features were distorted with horror: "Dead...Death League..."

Yinwan squatted down and smiled and inserted a knife into his heart.

Then, putting on his gloves, untied the man's belt, and took out a sharper scalpel from his pocket.

Afternoon.

Pushing open the window, a biting chill came in. Yunci lay on the edge of the window and asked, "Has any major event happened recently?"

Su Mi on the side replied: "I heard that a new organization has emerged in Dongzhou, called the Reaper Alliance, which has caused a lot of waves. It has been killing people during this period."

Yunci raised his eyebrows.

The weather outside is gloomy.

"Winter is here, is it going to snow?"

Su Mi shook her head: "It shouldn't be. Dongzhou hasn't snowed in ten years."

"Do you like snow very much?" Dongtang slowly walked into the room, took a blanket in hand, and wrapped Yunci tightly from behind.

Su Mi left sensibly.

Yunci stopped talking.

The next day, just after waking up, there was a sudden noisy outside the window.

Su Mi ran into the room and said with a smile: "Miss Aci, it's snowing!"

snow?

Yunci pushed open the window, and saw a vast expanse of whiteness outside.

Su Mi pulled Yunci downstairs.

Only after I walked out the door did I realize that it was not really snow.

Several helicopters hovered above, ejecting artificial snowflakes, flying and falling from mid-air, and soon covered the palace.

Dongtang walked over slowly, lifted off his coat and wrapped Yunci into his arms: "Sorry, I can't give you real snow, just take it first."

Yunci stretched out his hand and took a piece of snowflakes, watching it melt in his palm, and a slight smile was raised under the veil.

"If he is in the same snow, this life will be considered a white head." Dongtang Chi You gently rubbed Yunci's head, and said in an extremely soft voice: "I hope that one day, I can accompany you to see a real snow. "

Although the snow is fake, Yunci still pinched a snowman.

Back to the room, the phone dinged.

It was a signal from Yin Wan.