If perfect existed, I'd be looking at it right now – all the hours he's devoted to waking up early and working out in his home gym is showing.

The way his abs are defined and pronounced. His biceps, triceps and all the other ceps I can't think of right now, is the same – chiseled, defined, pronounced, ripped. Pure fucking perfection at its finest.

As gratified as my pussy is, round two doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Let annihilation of the pussy commence!

I follow his every move as he closes the tap and pulls out a foldable wooden table as high as the bathtub. He places his empty flute glass on top along with the open bottle of champagne.

His vibrant blue gaze connects with mine, his lips curling in the sweetest smile before he takes a step closer to me.

"Like what you see?"

"More like love," I wiggle my brows, running my palms against his heated skin. "In fact, I love what I see so much, I'm willing to take a picture to make this moment last forever," I keep my gaze locked on his as I drop my hands and take careful steps towards the tub.

"Is that so?"

"Mmhmm," I hum, raising my legs over the rim of the tub. He mirrors me before turning to the table, filling our glasses with more champagne.

I force my gaze away from him, sinking into the hot water. I breathe out a soft sigh, goosebumps exploding over my skin. "This feels so good," I moan in approval, closing my eyes. It doesn't get better than this.

I've dreamt of this moment since I could remember. I thought bathtubs like this only existed in my dreams.

The kind of bathtub which allows your knees and your boobs to be under water at the same time.

I truly never thought I'd get to experience this in my lifetime. Perhaps in my afterlife when I make it to the pearly gates then again, the chances of me ending down below is fucking huge.

But I don't have to wait for my death to enjoy this feeling of having my boobs and knees submerged at the same time.

This is a big deal – huge even.

I always have to sacrifice a certain part of my body being exposed and wet while I try to relax. This is just – I need to get me one of these.

"I thought you'd like it," he chuckles. "I'm having one installed in our main bathroom for you."

"Really?" I pout, melting into a puddle of goo. I move my hand under the water, loving the feel of the hot water between my fingers.

I raise my hand out of the water, cupping a handful of white foam and I gently blow on it.

"I told you," he hands me my flute. "I would do anything to make you happy, love."

Emotions flare to life in my constricting heart filling with appreciation for the man next to me. Tears prickle and sting my eyes, my bottom lip begins to quiver and my vision blurs.

"Did I say something wrong? Did I do something wrong? Tell me how to fix it," he cups my cheek with his wet hand and the first tear falls.

"You did nothing wrong," I smile through my tears. "I'm just... how did I get so lucky?" I sniffle as he wipes away my tears before wrapping me in his strong arms.

"You deserve the world," he whispers, each word coated with the truth. "I'll do anything to give it to you. Anything," he kisses the top of my head, allowing his lips to linger. "It has nothing to do with luck," he adds. "It's fate. Our fate."

How in the actual fuck do I respond to that without blurting out my indiscretions like a lunatic?

God, he deserves so much better.