"Justin," I watch as he licks, nibbles and sucks on my nipple.

He releases my nipple with a pop, pushing me onto the cold, soft bed. "You look fucking stunning," he says, removing my jean. "Look how fucking wet you are for me," he licks his lips, rubbing me over the flimsy material of my thong.

"Justin," I whimper.

"Yes love?"

"Let me undress you."

"No," he smirks, standing upright, unbuttoning his suit pants, and kicking off his shoes. He slowly sets his cock free, sliding his suit pants and boxer briefs down his toned legs.

I lick my lips, desperate to suck the precum beading at his tip.

"I'm in charge," he says roughly but his actions contradict him as he gently pulls my thong down my quivering legs. "So eager for me," he pushes open my thighs, licking his lips. "Fuck, you're so goddamn beautiful, Telana," is the last words he speaks before burying his face between my open thighs.

Tantalizingly slow he licks me from my entrance to my sensitive nub, peering up at me, "you taste like home."

"Oh, Justin," I whimper softly. "You feel like home," I moan as he sucks my clit into his mouth, grazing his teeth against it.

My back arches, my fists clenching the soft covers. "Oh, God!" The words tumble from my lips as he licks, nibbles, sucks, and tastes every inch of my pussy ravenously. A surprised gasp escapes me – where did he learn to nibble like that?

That's new and fucking good. Really, really good. "Ahhh," another moan rumbles out of me.

A deep moan vibrates from his lips amplifying the sensations pulsating through me. He pushes two fingers inside of me, curling and pumping them with precision.

My heart threatens to tear out of my chest with adrenaline, my breaths come out in short bursts mixing with my pleasurable moans.

"Yes... yes, oh God, Justin, ahhh, just like that. Don't, fuck, don't, ahh, stop!" An overwhelming tension forms in my lower abdomen. My legs begin to quiver, shake, and stiffen. I grab my breasts, pinching my hard nipples between my fingers, adding to my pleasure.

The blissful sensation between my thighs radiates through my body like an inferno.

I thrust my legs out. all of my muscles tensing in my jerking body. My toes curl, my eyes roll to the back of my head, and I explode over his fingers and mouth in ecstasy.

Momentarily I'm blinded by euphoria, and I forget how to breathe or even move. My entire body is floating away on a cloud of ecstasy.

His lips find mine, his tongue moving sensually against mine and I taste myself on his lips and tongue.

I wrap my jellified legs around his waist, weaving my numb fingers through his hair. I breathe harshly through my nose, trying to catch my breath.

"I love you, Telana," he peppers kisses along my jaw, teasing my overly sensitive clit with his impressive erection. He reignites my desire. My arousal seeps out of me, running down my ass. I don't get time to feel uncomfortable. I'm too distracted by his amazing blue orbs gazing into mine while I smooth my palms down his hard, tensing body.

"I love you too, babe," I expel the words in a whisper through my parted lips.

I buck my hips into his erection. "Fuck me," I surprise myself with my words. I don't even know how I want more of him right now after that explosive orgasm. I have this fundamental need to feel him inside of me. Pleasuring me with more than his fingers and mouth.