Chapter 21 Different

Start from the beginning

"He wants to see you all change at once." Emmett said as Renesmee squealed in excitement clapping. Jacob looked at Bella.

"We will need new cloths." I said

Alice looked annoyed. "We have you covered. We all spread out and backed up. I pulled the heat from the center of my body, as soon as I thought it; I was covered in white blue flames. I bent down and I was on all fours.

Leah closed her eyes and shimmered down into a wolf. She was still her beautiful gray but she had this glow or shine about her in the sun. Jacob, Seth, Malinda, Leah and I were about to set off for a run. When we heard Dean, we all turned to see him run into the yard. He is black just like his bother but has a gray patch across his shoulders. I knew something was wrong immediately he was yelling something about Emily. I grabbed my cloths in my mouth and ran to the side yard. I came back human. Edward had come out with Carlisle medical bag.

"Something is wrong with, Emily they want you at the reservation. Carlisle took his bag and ran. I looked at the others.

"Stay here I will go." I said I was back in my wolf form I was right behind Carlisle and Dean was behind me. We reached Sam's place in 2 minutes. I change and step out of the woods Dean was right behind me. Carlisle was already getting inform Sam. I know it all from everybody's thoughts.

"She and I were in the woods spending time alone. Sam said I heard his silent thoughts. I turned to the others.

"Boys you all need to leave give them some privacy." I used my alpha tone for the first time. The boys all left unwillingly. I stepped up to Sam.

"You two were together in wolf form." Sam looked embarrassed and nodded.

"Tell us what happened." Carlisle said gently.

"We fell asleep as wolves. When I woke up, I was still a wolf, she was not. She couldn't phase, it took us four days to hike back." Sam said

"Please tell me any and all changes in her." Carlisle said

She also had a time of the month, it only lasted a day. For a short time we were afraid we would never have kids since she took the shot. We never had female wolves before Leah and you." he looked at me. He was worried for all of use. I had never seen this side of Sam before. Dean squeezed my hand. Dean stepped next to his brother,

"Come on Sam let Carlisle take care of Em's ok." Dean said as Sam steeped aside.

"She been tired all the time, she was sick for a few hours the first day but it passed. Please Carlisle, I need to know what is happening. I am angry and feel useless." Sam said; he was very worried for Emily. Carlisle put his hand on Sam's bare shoulder. Sam held still and nodded at him. There was a slight repulsion but he held it back. Carlisle and I walked inside, Emily was in bed; she had lost weight, she look very sick. I saw a comparison in Carlisle mind to Bella. Emily's thoughts were loud, she was afraid of dying. I knew immediately what was wrong and so did Carlisle; she needed nutrition now.

Carlisle was all ready on it. He got her an IV; she got blood, that white liquid stuff and saline. He had the IV wide open. He drew blood from the other arm as I sat down on the bed.

"Emily, you're pregnant. How long ago did you leave on your camping trip?"

She was thinking. "About two weeks ago. I was fine as we walked back and told Sam not to worry; I was doing ok till last night. I never thought about a pregnancy, I haven't felt any movement. We have been sleeping together before the shot and after and I hadn't conceived. We haven't been using protection, we figured if it happened it happened."

Carlisle felt her stomach. "Is the baby ok?" She asked

He nodded "Please lay down flat so I can measure your belly." I helped her lie back as gently as I could, she looked so week. He measured her belly and listened with a stethoscope.