After all, this is the first time that a noble lord from the palace has come to their house, and the future emperor can't be neglect.

Especially Sun Shi, thinking that the Crown Prince is nine years old this year, and her daughter is also eight years old this year. The two children are similar in age, and they both have a connection with Gu Wenxuan, she became even more happier after thinking about this.

She originally thought that Gu Wenxuan would be a teacher for several princes in the palace now, and that he would be a Grand Tutor. It shouldn't be a big deal for her son to be a Crown Prince's companion, but who knew that Gu Wenyuan was unwilling to speak up, and even her sister-in-law couldn't go to Gu Wenxuan to talk about this matter. Now, this matter can only be put on hold, which is really annoying.

She could only rest her thoughts, but if her family can produce a princess, then she will be the queen's mother in the future, and she will be more honorable.

Sun Shi is paying more attention now, and she is also paying more attention to Sister Ru.

Her daughter must do well.

On the day of the two children's birthdays, the red plums in the plum garden in the backyard had already bloomed. There was a heavy snowfall just the day before yesterday, and as far as the eye could see, the red plums were in full bloom, like a sea of ​​flowers.

Early in the morning, Hu Rong dressed the two children and told them not to be naughty and to listen to the wet nurse.

Gu Wenxuan had already gone to the front yard, the three of them, father and sons, were going to entertain male guests, while Mrs. Gu brought her two daughters-in-law to entertain female guests.

Sun Shi's mother came very early and brought a concubine daughter with her. Their family also had a title, but after Sun Shi's father passed away, few brothers in the family were promising, and the family gradually began to decline.

"This is your little sister Xue'er. This year she happens to turn fifteen, and I have brought her out today to show herself, so that she can be betrothed to others in the future." After exchanging greetings with Mrs. Gu for a while, Sun Shi's mother dragged her daughter aside to talk.

At this time, seeing someone coming again, Sun Shi quickly asked her mother to sit at the table, and went up to entertain them.

In less than an hour, almost all the invited families in the entire capital city came, with high-quality red charcoal burning inside the house, and distinguished individuals dressed in colorful attire chatting in groups. Everyone was also curious about what the dragon and phoenix twins looked like and when they would see them?

After a while, someone said that the Crown Prince had arrived, and the whole group was surprised, the people hurried forward to bow down.

The Crown Prince is the eldest son of the current emperor, and he was titled the Crown Prince when he was five years old.

"Sir, you don't need to be too polite." There are differences between monarchs and ministers, but respecting teachers is also a tradition. Seeing Gu Wenxuan knelt down, the Crown Prince quickly stepped forward to help Gu Wenxuan, and then asked everyone to stand up. After a while, the rewards from the palace came.

All the aristocrats present were envious. No one expected that a figure like Gu Wenxuan would appear in the Gu Mansion, which had been declining for years. This brought the Gu family into another heyday.

Sun Shi looked at her daughter at the side and kept winking at her, but sister Ru remained motionless, which made Sun Shi's face turn angry instantly. Gu Wenxuan just glanced at Sun Shi without saying anything.