11. chapter eleven

Beginne am Anfang

I nod in understanding of vivi's explanation, "makes sense i suppose. Im sure luffy can keep vivi safe nami, i can smell that luffy has some strength even if i haven't exprinced it first hand yet... but if i can smell luffy's underlying strength underneath his grooss smell, he surely is a formidable opponent." I reason making vivi smile from thankfullness, "You can smell his strength?" I hear nami comment, i nod- making her blink in surprise before her face rests.

"But even so! Its out of the question! Luffy might be strong, but even then- this place is way to dangerous for you!" Nami says, really against the idea of vivi joining luffy on the exploration of this island. "Ill be fine since karoo will be with me." Vivi says- really wanting to join luffy; vivi's comment makes the duck; karoo, scream. I tilt my head, "what's wrong with it? It looks too shocked to say a word it seems." I ponder, "karoo's a he actually..." Vivi responds to me, i blink, 'oh right, i keep on calling the duck a it.... oppsies..' i shrug.

"Well then, i'll make a lunch of love for vivi-chan" sanji says, his eyes droopy, "Thanks sanji! And could you prepare something to brink for karoo?" Vivi asks, Sanji nods- like expected, "of course! Please leave it too me" sanji agrees, closing the door to the kitchen at the end.

ooo. after about an hour or so after that- sanji was now tying a large sack on the back of luffy. "Okay." Sanji says, finishing up the tie. Sanji then bends down and grabs a small wooden jug and ties it on the ducks's... thingy that hangs on the chest of it- i mean his chest. Sanji stands back up, "Hm, Now that youre all set, two pirate linches and a slecial drink for karoo." Sanji says, a prideful look con sanji's face as he holds a bit of the end of his cigarette.

'How are sanji's lunges non destroyed yet shokes me...' i think as i watch sanji smoke his cigarette; i was side-eyeing him. "Okay!" Luffy says before leaping off the ship, karoo jumps off as well with vivi on his back. As the three land, vivi looks over her shoulder as she waves goodby, "well then, see you all later!" Vivi says, i wave back as she along with the duck and luffy depart. "Vivi, what'a girl. She sure is brave." Usopp says, i nod along, "yup, she does have a sent of bravery underneath her other sents." I say, nodding as i cross my arms over my chest.

"Well, its expected form someone who was infirtrated in an ennemis organization." Nami says, agreing with us, sanji walks down and joins us as he cracks his neck. "Ugh, i'm bored, im gonna take a walk." Zoro says, i nod my head, "Take a walk?!" Usopp shouts as sweat drips from his head, i deadpan as i raise an brow, "i thought you were a brave warrior? Thats what you told me before" i say with a small smirk, usopp sweats as he flinches.

"O-of course-e im a brave w-warrior!" Usopp says, nervously clearing his throat, i just snicker. "Yeah yeah... whatever you say" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes a bit- Zoro walks over to the railing as he places a foot on the railing as he jumps off the ship and onto the grass. Sanji rushes over, "hey zoro! Wait up!" Sanji says, zoro looks over humming.

"We're kinda short on food, so if you find any animals that appear eddible, bring them back." Sanji says, and while i could just stay here- i was getting a bit bored, so on immpulse, i head over to the railing as well, "hold on zoro! I'm coming too!" I say, zoro just shrugs. Sanji's lips tig down at my words, i hop off the ship and land on the soft grassy ground. "Ah! be careful momoko-chan!" Sanji warns, i nod, "sure do!" I reply.

"Hm, okay- i'll make sure too bring some back, that seems easy, i'll bring back one that you can't possibly capture." Zoro replies, i chuckle a bit as i start walking with zoro- zoro's comment seems to not sit well with sanji, "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!" Sanji shouts as the famous shark teeth reaper; "Hmm?!" Zoro humms in annoyance. I sweatdrop as Zoro pauses in walking.