Nanami x reader (unprofessional Part 1) - 🍋

Start from the beginning

There are no brah straps. She is not wearing a brah.
Nanami has to hold back a groan.
God dammit how much of a tease does this woman want to be?
He can't deny that every little thing about y/n is turning him on.
Her face, her innocent eyes, her curves, her smile, everything.
He let his hands slide back to the front, now resting just under her armpits. He draws slow circles on the sides of her boobs.
She closes her eyes, her breath coming out shaky through her parted lips. Nanami can feel that her whole body is covered in goosebumps.
She is a virgin, he can tell by the stiffness she holds, not really knowing what to do with herself. He has never seen someone react this intense to his touch before, but it ignites a flame in him, a lust he never felt before.
His hands wander a bit more, holding her breasts now completely. His thumb is stroking over her hard nipples. He can't seem to look away, watching her face as his touch brings out a quiet whimper.
This is exactly what he was afraid of. He is the superior role now, she has never been touched before and he could play her like a drum.
The power he holds was dangerous, nevertheless he begins to massage her breasts, stimulating her nipples and feeling her grip on his jackett getting more firm.
One hand starts to trail down her belly, slowly stroking further down until his fingers graze the waistband of her shorts.
Y/ns head is bent forward now, her forehead almost colliding with his chest and her breath hitched.
"Nanami." She breathes out and he feels like her legs could give in every minute.
He took her wrist into his hands, wripping them away from his jackett and instead guiding them around his neck.

You look up at him, as he calmly gets rid of his jacket, letting it fall to the ground. He then wraps his hands around your thighs, picking you up and you immediately secure your legs around his waist.
He carries you to the sofa and you are relieved, because you don't even know if your legs could have held you up one more second.
You've never been touched that way, but the way his hands are moving so slowly just make it worse. You can't handle the tension and the anticipation, your body is impatient, aching for more.
When Nanami sits down you are sitting on his lap. His hand grabs your face, his thumb stroking your cheek.
Nanami looks you up and down, before he comes closer to you, his breath touching your skin.
"Tell me what you want y/n. Tell me everything that's going through your head."
Then you feel his lips on your neck, placing slow kisses on your skin.
You let out another sigh. Why does it feel so embarrassing to say what you want?
"I want more." You breathe out, tilting your head back so he can access more of your throat.
"I-... I-m not made out of glass, you know..."
You cringe at your words, but you don't know how to tell him, that what you are craving was more than a delicate touch.
Nanami stops kissing you, so that you are looking into his eyes again. A small smirk forms at the corner of his mouth.
"Hmm..." he humms. "You mean... more like this?" Suddenly you are pinned down into the sofa.
You stare up at Nanami, who is hovering over you now. Your wrists are crossed over your head and being held in place by one if his hands. One of his legs rests between both of your thighs and your heart races in excitement.
"What?" He grins down at you being too overwhelmed to say anything.
"Isn't this what you had in mind?" He asks teasingly, his eyes fixed on yours and you feel him moving his knee higher, so that his thigh is touching your heated area. Your cheeks heat up, unable to form a full sentence you just stammer a "n-no- yes.".
This is actually excatly what you wanted. Him being more rough with you.
"What now?" He lowers his head, his mouth hovering over your parted lips while his leg rubs against your clothed sensitive erea again.
"Yeas or no?"
You shut your eyes, breath heavy on his lips.
"Yes."
His free hand lands on your thigh, his grip firm and warm. He let's it slide up in what seems like slow motion to you. You squirm under him, your body wanting so speed up the process.
"Impatient, aren't we?" You feel him talk over your lips and you sigh, almost being out of patience.
"Do you like torturing me?" You respond in a cocky tone, which almost loses it's weight because of the whimper he get's out of you, right after he squeezes the top of your thigh.
Nanami let's out a chuckle and you finally can open your eyes again to look at him.
He licks his lips before he answers.
"Although I can't deny that I'm enjoying this, I really just prefer my woman wet."
Your eyes widen and your stomach sinks at his words.
He leans down, his mouth next to your ear, while his hand moves from your thigh to your private parts. You gasp in surprise.
"Drenched actually." He says in a low voice that makes your whole body shiver.