Choso x reader (exploring Part 1) - 🍋

Background:
You and Choso have been dating for a few months. It's not too long ago since he found out Yuji was his younger brother and starting to get accustomed to a - somewhat - normal, human life. He helps out at the jujutsu high school and accompanies the sorcerers on missions too.
He's been nothing but sweet and eager to learn, but today you're going to teach him a special lesson...

~

You put away the groceries while the sound of the running shower accompanies you as a background noise.
Choso just came back from a hangout with his brother, it's already late in the afternoon.
You lean on the kitchen isle, propping your head up on your heands. A loud sigh escapes your mouth, while your mind races.
You think about the last months that passed by so quickly. But at the same time you think about how much Choso has grown, how he moved in with you and how you showed him what a human life is all about in todays society.
There were more important things, so you've taken it slow on the relationship part.
You remember the first time you showed him what a kiss is.
You smile to yourself.
He is so cute you can't help yourself but smile at the thought of your boyfriend.
But there is something else.
A longing for more, for his touch, his body in a different way.
Your imagination isn't satisfying you anymore, but you don't want to overwhelm him.
You're sexually frustrated and you hate yourself for being so greedy.
You eyes dart up when Choso steps into the kitchen.
Oh, but how can't you be greedy when he looks like that?
He's wearing a pair of sweats and an oversized shirt. His hand is busy finishing off his second bun. His hair is still wet and looks even more spikey, strands of hair falling effortlessly cool around his face.
You catch a glimpse of his V-line while he is still lifting his arms.
You're sure he doesn't even know how hot he looks right now. Or everyday.
"Do you still need help?" He asks, lowering his hands as he walks towards you.
You push off the counter and smile.
"No, I put everything away."
He is always so considerate.
The smell of fresh clothes and his shower gel wraps around you when he stands infront of you.
"Okay." His hands snake around your waist, he loweres his head and places a kiss on your cheek.
You rest your hands on his chest, looking up at him.
He cocks his head to the side, his lazy eyes roaming over your face.
"Everything alright?"
It surprises you everytime how he can sense your emotions. You can't hide anything from him, he always knows when something is bothering you.
"Yeah... I'm fine."
You give him a faint smile, your eyes lingering at his lips for a second longer.
His hands around your waist feel so warm and safe. You want them all over your body. You want to know what turns him on. What face does he make when he's climaxing? What noises does he make?
Before he can ask again, you quickly speak up first.
"Choso." You pause, trying to form the next sentence in your head.
"Yes, princess?"
You finally look him in the eyes.
"How about... we try something new today?"
His hand strokes over your cheek, pushing your hair behind your ear.
"Sure, what do you got in mind?" His eyes wander over your face curiously.
It's getting harder to breathe as you think of what you want to do to him.
"I... want to show you something..."
You take his hand into yours and slowly start walking backwards, guiding him to the sofa in the living room. He let's you push him down so that he's sitting infront of you. You can see the mixture of uncertainty and curiosity in his eyes.
You sit on his lap, straddling him. Your heart beats so fast you fear that he's hearing it.
"You're kinda scaring me." He says, the corner of his lips twitching upwards as he tries to make it sound like a joke. You let out a nervous chuckle.
"Sorry. But I promise... I just want to make you feel good..." your face inches closer to his.
His eyes are fixed on your lips, before you press them onto his own. You start off slow, almost careful as your lips move on his. He rests his hand on your face, before burrying his fingers in your hair, the contact of his skin on yours burning warm and electric.
You slip your tounge into his mouth and he reacts immediately, joining the dance of your tongues. The kiss grows more intense, a bit sloppy, as your tongue teases his, passionately and hungry.
This is nothing new for him, you've been to the point of making out before.
And he's getting better everytime.
At this point you're not sure if you're the one in control anymore, the way he tightenes his grip on your hair and how he slows the pace, then picks it up again.
You break the kiss and tilt your head so that you have better access to his neck.
Both of you are breathing heavily at this point.
Your lips are right beneath his ear, kissing their way downwards. The touch is light as a feather at first, but you increase the pressure while you make your way back up, opening your mouth wider and caressing the spot with your tonge.
You can hear his loud breath and his head tilts to the side automatically as his eyes close.
A groan escapes his lips as you gently suck at his neck, finding his sweet spot.
Your heart skips a beat when you feel him getting hard under you, giving you a confident boost.
You drag your tongue up to his earlobe, before you take it between your lips and slowly start to grind on him.
Choso let's out a haltering breath.
"Y/n..."
You lift your head and he opens his eyes to look at you through lazy eyes. His cheeks are red, his lips are parted.
You don't waste any time, getting off his lap and kneeling infront of him instead.
Your hand find the waist band of his sweats, but you feel his hands on your arms before you can do anything.
"What... are you..." he huffs and you can see a glimpse of worry in his lust filled eyes.
"Trust me." You say as you pull down his pants and his boxers to expose his already hard cock.
You wrap one hand around it and another loud breath comes out of his mouth.
You gently rub over his whole length, making it grow even bigger.
Then you look up at him.
"Do you want me to stop?" You ask, waiting for his consent.
He's holding up one arm infront of his face, hiding his mouth. His face is still as red as a tomato and he avoids eye contact with you.
"N-no. Don't stop....  please." With his last word he finally looks down on you shyly, trying to hide his emotions behind his hand and you have to hold back a grin.
"Just lean back and relax." You humm.
And then you stick out your tongue, letting it stroke over the side of his tip.
A muffled whimper fills the room, the back of his hand is still pressed against his lips.
There's a tug in your lower belly when you hear the sound and you don't waste anymore time, taking him into your mouth.
With one hand at the base, your lips slowly work their way down.
Choso is breathing loudly, his chest is heaving.
You start to move your head up and down, taking your time to get to the top and all the way to the bottom again.
"Oh..." he breathes out and his head falls back. His reaction motivates you even more, making your skin tingle.
You stop at the top of his dick, letting your tongue explore the tip, teasing him even further.
His hands are grabbing onto the cushions, a micture of groans and moans escape his mouth.
"Ahh.., oh...god-" he interrupts himself with a moan.
It's something completely new to see him like this. The expression on his face so different from his aloof look that he always carries. Like nothing bothers him at all. It's not that you don't like it, quiet the opposite. The way he seems so cool and collected intimidates you at times - in a good way. But seeing his walls break gives you another feeling of satisfaction.
You take all of him again, one hand at the base of his shaft and you begin to bop your head up and down. You continue at a steady pace, moving your hand simultaneously.
The noises he makes are music to your ears, feeling yourself getting wet down there.
His eyes are squeezed shut, his lips slightly parted as moans fill the whole room.
You move faster, tightening your grip around his completely soaked cock, driving him more to the edge with every stroke.
And it only takes a few more seconds to push him over.
Warm liquid fills your mouth as he let's out a loud groan and reaches his high. You wait until he calms down, before you lift your head and swallow his cum.
Choso is still breathing heavy and you take in the picture of him.
You feel the need to make him come again.
"Fuck..." he pulls up his pants and drags a hand across his face. You sit down next to him, trying to keep the wide smile, that creeps over your face.
"You alright?"
"What did you just do?" Choso breathes out, ignoring your question.
You bite down on your lower lip.
"Mmhh... giving you your first orgasm?"
You cock your head to the side, while you stroke over his forehead, pushing a strand of hair out of his face.
"It felt amazing." He says without any filter, just like he adresses everything directly. You're still not fully used to someone just saying whatever's on his mind.
"I'm glad." You smile at him and mean it.
His hand snakes into your hair, holding your face ever so gently.
"Can I do that to you?" His question surprises you and for a second your brain is lagging.
"Uh- I-... y-yes-"
"Teach me." He interrupts you, his eyes wandering to your lips.
You feel your cheeks heat up and still struggle to find the right response. He really is straight forward.
"I want to make you feel like that." He says determined. You stare at him for a moment before exhaling a breath you didn't know you were holding.
"Alright." You swallow and lay your hand over his, taking it off your face, before you stand up and drag him with you.
You guide him to the bedroom and then turn around to face him once you stop infront of the bed.
Looking up at him, he already has his gaze on you in anticipation. The air just got thicker all of a sudden and you squirm internally under the intense look he gives you.
You wet your lips before speaking in a husky voice.
"You can... take off my pants... if you want to.."
You barely ended your sentence when he takes a step closer, calm as always. His fingertips slightly graze your skin as he unbuttons your jeans. His eyes fly over your face lazily for a second, before they're fixed on his hands again. This time he hooks his fingers behind the fabric, slowly pushing down your pants.
They hit the ground and you step out of them, your eyes are still on his.
Your chest is moving heavily, the air getting thinner when Chosos hands grab your panties on their own and letting them drop to the floor too.
You try to calm your breath as you barely pull him by his shirt, aksing him to follow you onto the bed.
You lay down, supporting your upper body on your ellbows, while he kneels halfway over you.
"Give me your hand." you lay your hand behind his and guide it between your spread legs.
You press your mouth shut to muffle a moan, his warm skin on your sensetive erea almost overwhelming you.
You push his fingers between your folds to wet them, before bringing them up to your clit.
Choso watches every move, his lips parted and you can tell he is breathing heavy too.
"Do you feel that?" You ask out of breath, rubbing his fingers over the nub. He nods, not taking his eyes off of your hands.
"Keep your fingers there, you... can move them like this..." you sigh inbetween words as you show him how to move in small circular motions. You loosen your grip and he moves his hand on his own, just like you showed him.
You let out a quiet moan.
"Light pressure. Not too rough." You breathe and you're surprised you can still speak.
You let go of his hand, lowering yourself onto the matress conpletely, spreading your legs a little more.
"Like that?" He asks in a low voice, it almost sounds innocent if he wouldn't be so sexy.
You close your eyes, tilting your head back.
"Mhmm... that's good..ahh.."
You heart is racing, the tension down there is bulding up and you squirm under him.
"Faster." is all you can get out before another moan comes out of your mouth. He imcreases the tempo immediately and you feel yourself climbing higher and higher. This man get's you turned on with just one look and you're sure you're not gonna last any longer.
"Choso." you groan, both of ypur breathing heavy now.
"Fuck, don't stop. I'm almost-" you can't even finish your sentence before the intense wave of your orgasm ripples over you. Loud moans fill the room as you fist the sheets. When you slowly come down from your high, you grab his arm, stopping him in his movement.
"That's enough-" you press out and try to catch your breath.
He lays down beside you, propping himself up with one arm and watches you calm down.
Once you're breathing somewhat normally again, he brushes away a strand of hair from your face.
You smile at him, laying your hand on his, drawing small circles with your thumb.
"You did good." You praise and a slight smile appears on his lips, before he lowers his head and kisses you softly. When he pulls away his eyes wander over your face as if he's deep in thoughts.
"What is it?" You ask a little concerned.
Maybe he didn't like it?
Was it too much for the first time?
"I was just wondering... when can you go again?"
You are so perplexed that you just stare at him for a second.
"What? What do you mean?"
"Well like... when can we do that again?" it's almost adorable how serious he asks the question and you can't help yourself but laugh.
"What??" Choso says, unsure if you're making fun if him.
"Nothing- I-... uh right now I guess? If you want-" you're being interrupted by his lips pressed onto yours. You immediately respond and kiss him back with a grin. It quickly fades when you feel his hand snake it's way down your body again.