Geto x reader (Late night Dinner) - 🍋

Background:
You and Suguru Geto are dating for a few months now. He often comes over after work, using the evening for a little date night. Everything is perfect, Suguru is being the best bouyfriend anyone can dream of, but you often feel guilty because you feel like he is putting more effort than you. You decide it's time to get out of your comfort zone and make the night to a special occasion...

~

You turn off the heat and pick the pan up from the stove, before you carefully arrange the food on the plates and place them on the dining table.
You look around your apartment, checking if you forgot anything.
The big lights on the ceiling are turned off, instead you decorated your place with lot's of fairy lights and candles, giving the room a cozy and romantic atmosphere.
You step infront of the mirror once again to check yourself out.
Suguru often comes over after a long work day and still brings up the energy to for all those date nights, going out of his way to spoil you with flowers, chocolate, your favorite food, a massage etc..
You want to do something for him too. You want to make him feel good.
You went shopping with your best friend a few days ago, finding an extravagant piece of lingerie. It was a dark green lacy brah with the matching panties. You even bought matching stockings. You did your hair and some light make up and put on your favorite jewlery.
The door bell almost gives you a heart attack, pulling you out of your thoughts. You quickly throw a silky robe over your body, hiding the surprise underneath.
When you open the door and see him, you can't stop the wide smile that stretches over your lips.
"Hey."
"Hey, did you wait long? I was cought up in traffic." He asks, while taking his shoes off.
"No, not at all." You close the door behind him.
When he comes back up, he stretches out his arm, holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
"They didn't have your favorites, but I hope those are fine too." Suguru smiles as you take the flowers in awe.
"Are you kidding? These are beautiful! I told you, you don't have to get me flowers everytime you come over."
You say with a stern voice, still smiling from ear to ear as you walk over to the kitchen isle and grab a vase.
"I know, but I just love that smile of yours too much." He chuckles.
"Well... thank you, I love them." You say truthfully.
While you search for the opener to the bottle of wine you placed on the kitchen counter, Suguru removes the jacket of his suit and rolls up the sleeves of his white shirt.
He sighs as he stretches out his neck.
"Rough day at work?" You ask with a worried look, filling two glasses of wine.
"Yeah... I'm just really glad I have the day off tomorrow." He gives you an exhausted smile and you walk up to him, giving him one glass.
"We can cancel our plans if you'd like. You know and just... lounge the day away on the sofa. So you can relax a little." You suggest after taking a sip of the deep red liquor.
"God no! We are going to that place you told me about. I'm fine, really."
He takes another sip of his wine. Then he takes a look around your apartment for the first time.
"Wait, did you already cook? And the lights... did you make all of this?"
You give him a cheeky grin.
"Yes. I thought you might be hungry and I... I wanted to do something for you for once."
"What do you mean? You're doing everything just by standing here." He grins back and you know he probably really means it.
You chuckle and shake your head.
"Youre the best." He leans forward and kisses your forehead.
You look at him for a few seconds, your eyes flicking over his tense shoulders, the dark circles that you almost wouldn't notice, if you didn't play close attention.
"You know, I thought..." you take the wine glass out of his hand and put it next to yours on the kitchen isle "...that we could skip the main dish and do desert first..."
You can see that Sugurus brows furrow a bit, not really knowing your intentions.
You tug at the ribbon and let the robe fall to the ground, revealing your half naked body.
You nervously bite down on your lip, building up the courage to be the bold one this time.
Suguru still hasn't said anything, his eyes are still glued to your body, lips slightly parted.
Well, at least the surprise part was a success
You think and have to bite down a grin.
"I-" your sentence is immediately interrupted as Suguru steps up to you, pressing his lips onto yours. Hungry, uncontrolled. His hands cupping your face, holding on like he could get pulled away any second.
You are instantly swept away by him, syncing your lips with his, tasting him and you almost lose yourself - like you always do - because this man just continues to take your breath away every damn time.
"Wait, Sugu-" you try to break the kiss, but he keeps kissing you a few times more, before pulling away. Both of you are breathing heavy, staring at each others eyes, catching your breath.
Suguru places his hands on the kitchen isle behind you, his head hovering over you because of the height difference.
"I don't want you to touch me." You breathe out.
"Y/n..." he is still a little out of breath too.
"If you really thought wearing that was a good choice for me to not lay a hand on you, you must be out of your mind."
You let out a quiet giggle.
"No, that's not it. I just-mmhh." Suguru interrupts you again with his lips on yours, this time more eager. He slips his tongue into your mouth, making you moan in surprise.
His hands are suddenly on your waist, lifting you up with no effort so, placing you on the counter behind you.
You automatically wrap your hands around his neck. His mouth leaves yours, only to place hot, wet kisses down your neck.
You sigh, tilting your head back in reflex, eyes closed.
"Suguru... stop... just a second..."
Your fingers are curled up in his hair, tugging at the roots on his neck.
He get's another moan out of you and you ask yourself how it's possible that this man can press all the right buttons by such short time knowing you.
"Please... Suguru..."
Finally, he stops. His eyes staring at your lips, ready to attack them at any second.
You know he is going to devour you, if you don't get some space between the two of you.
You shove him lightly, just enough so you can jump down, a little unsteady on your feet, because the feeling of his hands on your thigh still lingers like a small flame, ready to be ignited again.
You take a deep breath.
"I... I want to be the one to make you feel good first..." You look up at him, his eyes widen, as you continue.
"You're always the one to... to make me finish first and I... it's my turn now. I want to spoil you too, Suguru."
Suguru starts to giggle, a hand over his eyes, head thrown back.
When he looks at you again, a wide grin is painted on his face.
"Alright then. If that's what you desire."
You swallow and try to push down the anxiety that builds up inside of you. With a determined look you slowly push him backwards, your hands on his stomach, where you can feel his abs through the fabric.
You have never satisfied someone before and in your short time with Suguru, he was always the dominant part, satisfying you in everyway possible.
He sits down in your soft armchair, legs spread wide, his head tilted to the side, propped up on his fist with a grin.
As you take in the view you have to stop yourself to swoon over your boyfriend. How could a humanbeing be this perfect?
You kneel down between his legs.
"I-I've never done this before so..." you look up at him, he is not grinning anymore and there is a look in his eyes you can't really read.
".... would you help me out a little?"
You ask, feeling your cheeks burn, but you know it was the right thing to ask. It was him who taught you the importance of communication and finding out what your partner likes in the first place.