robby sent the first kick and eli quickly blocked. as the two kept throwing punches and kicks robby earned a point and daphne cheered.

"let's go, baby!" he said jumping up and down.

before the fight could continue eli quickly pulled time out and the two went over to their sensei's.

as they finished their talks and the fight continued daphne was quick to realise that eli was using more cobra kai techniques and less miyagi do defense.

robby was struggling to keep blocking and the two jumped in the air at the same time and unfortunately for robby eli quickly sent a kick to his chest earning him a point.

the score was one-one and as the fight continued eli wasted no time throwing kicks at robby but robby was fast to grab underneath his leg throwing him onto the ground attempting to punch him in the stomach however he missed as eli was quick to move out of the way.

robby sent a kick back up which eli blocked with his arms. the pair continued to throw punches and kicks at each other before eli threw a kick sending them both to the ground earning neither of them a point.

"no point. blocked." the ref says as the fight continues.

robby grabs eli's shoulders pulling him to the ground in attempt to try and kick him in some way however he fails earning neither of them a point again.

as the two continue to throw punches robby's go comes untied due to the high movement.

right when eli has robby in a position where he may earn a point a loud buzzer is heard signalising the three minute time limit is up.

"unbelievable. these two amazing competitors have reached their three minute time limit in a one-one tie!" the host says.

"which means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985, by sudden death overtime!" he yells as the crowd cheer and daphne sends a smile in robby direction.

"go to your sensei's" the ref says and robby walks over to silver and kreese and daphne makes sure to listen in.

"you're showing him respect. this fight should be over by now." silver says and daphne scoffs.

"do you wanna fight him?" robby says.

"you're angry. good. use it." kreese says and robby nods before he walks over to the mat.

before he gets close enough to the middle he rips off his top half of his gi throwing it to daphne who catches it. earning confused looks from everybody including eli and the ref.

eli copies robby by ripping off the top half of his gi too so the two boys are now shirtless. eli making very sure to show his tattoo on his back.

as the two begin to fight daphne can see robby's anger as he is using all his aggression on eli.

robby gets eli onto the ground leaning over the boy holding his fist up, before he punches eli he looks over at the cobra kai's, daphne in particular.

daphne nods her head and robby breaks eyecontact when he is spun over by eli.

robby quickly gets up. daphne can tell he is not focused at all.

as robby and eli keep fighting daphne sees robby getting more and more unfocused and tired.

finally eli manages to throw a kick at robby who grabs his leg pulling them both onto the ground, eli is quick to kick robby in the face earning him the point crowning eli moskowitz the boys champion.

robby is quick to grab his gi out of daphne's hands before heading out the back however daphne wastes no time following him.

"robby." she says causing the boy to turn around and sigh when he sees daphne standing there.