"Wounds of the Past, Bonds of the Present"

Rudolf: Sigh, you don't have to care about him. It's just the way he is, tough on the outside and soft inside.

Rakesh tries to rise from the ground.

Rakesh: Ouch!! He trembles and falls.

Krish and Rudolf: Take care. They move forward and support Rakesh from falling.

Rakesh: It's okay; the wound is not too bad. I am also a warrior, so you need not worry.

Rudolf: We will help you. You don't need to push yourself too hard; you could certainly feel at home.

Saying that, Rudolf shows a smile.

Krish: Sigh, don't act mighty and all. Just take rest. The wounds are too deep, so I will help you with dressing.

Rudolf shows a knowing smile towards his brother Krish, while Krish evades facing his brother with a bit of shyness.

Rudolf: Seems like someone cares for others even though his mouth is very hard.

Krish shows rare shame on his face.

Krish: This is different. I am just helping him so that I don't have to face him. He says in a hastened voice.

Rudolf: Ok ok let's leave chit-chat over here and help him take rest at our house.

Krish: Ok, let's do so.

Rakesh: You must have your own work to do. You could just carry on. Although I am injured, I could still walk and take care of myself.

Rudolf: Sigh, you are too stubborn. But still, I would be here for some time to make sure the wound doesn't worsen.

At last, Rakesh agrees, and then observes the house. The house seems old with minimal, almost no furnishing. Tables and beds seem very old. As a whole, the pink paint on the walls seems worn off, and the house seems to be of a lady since there is a makeup table that seems to be untouched. But still, there is no dust, so the house seems to be cleaned regularly.

Suddenly, he notices a picture at the side of the makeup table.

Rakesh: Is she your mom? He asks while pointing at the picture.

Rudolf: Yeah, she is. That painting and makeup table are hers, and

Suddenly, he stops his voice, and it seems as if he was in pain and remembering something painful.

Krish: Brother, don't cry. She would never be happy seeing you cry here.

Rudolf: Yeah! Let's go to work, he says after calming himself a bit. Rakesh feel at home and do take rest. We will be here as soon as we finish our job.

Then they take their leave.

Rudolf: He seems like a nice guy.

Krish: Yeah. Although I hate those warriors, I can't deny some of them are good.

Rudolf: I am very happy that you understand it.

They chat while walking towards the trap when all of a sudden Krish sees something, and his calmness fades away, bringing on enormous anger.

Birch: Oh, you punk looks like you have caught some big warcraft. Why didn't you call me? I would have been here to help if you had asked.

Birch says while carrying away the corpse of Wolferine.

Krish: You Birch, I will kill you. Every time whenever we are happy Why? Why do you ruin everything? He says with blood-thirsty red eyes staring at Birch and his goons.

Rudolf (whispers): Brother, control. We will surely have our revenge, but it is not the time to fight now. Plz put yourself together. Don't let anger take over your reasoning.

Unfortunately, Krish doesn't listen to a single word of his brother.

Krish: (Roars) For my mother and attacks Birch with full force.

Birch: Ha Ha Ha. Do ants also fight back.

Birch mocks Krish and straight up beats him in the face with his punch. As a bronze 1st warrior, he has strength far exceeding that of an average man. So, his punch knocks him out, and he hits a concrete wall badly. Even a few of his teeth fall off.

Rudolf: F you, Birch.

Rudolf has great love for his brother in his heart, and seeing his brother was harmed, Rudolf suddenly attacks Birch by surprise and knocks him away.

Rudolf: Are you okay Krish.

Note: Goons (similar to slaves) are not allowed to fight against normal citizens.