"Crimson Odyssey: The Perilous Dance with the Red Moon"

Time: 10:00 PM.

The family of Haramjade sees a huge red moon rising, collectively expressing agony.

The Red Moon:
A phenomenon occurring once a year or so where all the warcrafts become hyperactive and experience a significant boost in olfactory sense.

Haramjade: Have I sinned, God? Even if I have sinned, I should be punished. Why punish the innocent child? He cries in extreme regret and agony.

Rakesh: What is to be has happened. We shouldn't lose hope. Although warcraft (magical beasts with harmful tendencies) have an enhanced sense of smell, we could use soil to cover our smell and search for shelter ASAP.

Haramjade: That's a great idea. Although ineffective for powerful warcraft, at least it saves us some energy.

Trishna (daughter of Haramjade): Ok, then I will collect the dirt with mom.

Haramjade: The red moon has just started to rise, and there is still 20 minutes before it becomes effective. Rakesh and I will search for shelter in the meanwhile. A cave will be great.

Rakesh and Haramjade's wife: Ok, let's do that.

Haramjade and Rakesh walk a few meters ahead, finding a lake and a nearby cave that they try to scout.

Haramjade: I will go ahead.

Rakesh: Ok, Dad.

Haramjade starts climbing towards the cave, which was at some height from the ground when Rakesh notices blue and green patches around his father's wound.

Rakesh: Father, your hand is poisoned. I see the symptoms of poisoning around your wound.

Haramjade had felt the pain all along since passing through that forest (characteristic forest identified in the chapter 'Threads of Destiny: A God's Gaze Upon Mortal Struggles').

Haramjade: I think I am poisoned by the poison of the Royal family of Ronald. This is my end. They are famous for their poison, which has no treatment and has some sneaky trigger (which activates posioning) once contaminated. I had hoped to keep it hidden until I let you be in peace at a well-distanced town. But since you already know, you must keep it hidden.

Rakesh: No father, you should cut your infected hand. That will surely prevent infection. You taught me that their poison is very slowly spread.

Haramjade: You know it's not possible. Nobody knows when we meet some stronger warcraft in the wilderness, and without my hand, your safety is greatly compromised... Ouch!

Suddenly he feels pain from his wound

Rakesh: Father, get a grip, don't talk. It seems that the poisoning is worsening, he says in self blaming tone after examining the wound once again.

Haramjade: You need not worry. I still have time. Just take care of them for me after that. He says with a cheerful smile and moves on.

Haramjade and Rakesh both reach the cave one after another, and after making sure of proper security, they return back ASAP.

Haramjade: We found a cave nearby. Let's go fast. It's already been about 12 minutes.

Wife: At first, cover yourself with mud like us.

Trishna: Yeah, father and brother.

All of a sudden, Rakesh cuts down his father's hand.

Haramjade: Ouch!

Wife: What? Why?, She asks in confusion and sadness.

Trishna: (slaps Rakesh in the face) What are you doing, you fool?

Haramjade: Stop. He was trying to save me because my hand was poisoned. Rakesh, I am disappointed in you because of your action; now the safety of you, your mother, and your sister is compromised.

**Rakesh:**(while rubbing his cheeks) I am also a warrior, and I will take care of them, and if warcraft attacks, I will buy them time. And I don't think we could live after leaving you like this.
Let's put dung ASAP ,there will be time to talk about it once we reach a safe town.

While Rakesh and Haramjade put on mud, Trishna and Haramjade's beautiful Wife try to comprehend the situation .

............................................................................

Ryan: Red Moon, interesting.

(😅😅 I didn't think that you will discover it so soon. It is nothing but the will of the world cleaning up the aborigine regularly to ensure Survival of the fittest (Darwin is proud).)

Ryan: This world seems more and more interesting. I can't wait to discover everything about it. (shows a fascinating face). By the way, show me the status bar of the person whom I point and say "status."

(Ok, I guess......)

Note: If you still cannot guess where Haramjade got poisoned, then I will suggest you remember the part where he finds the passage to pass through, which he entered the forest that had the trigger for poison.