"Whispers of the Unseen: A Family's Flight through the Mystical Wilderness"

Haramjade: Finally, I am here. (exclaims with joy on his face) and enters the town in a hurry.

Haramjade: Wife, Rakesh, Trishna, come out.

Wife: Why do you seem to be in such a hurry, and isn't this your time to work?

Haramjade: There is no time to explain, but we are moving out right now. Just pack some food and water within 5 minutes, else we will be late.

Wife: Why should we move? And if we are moving, we should move everything with us.

Haramjade: Just do it, my dear, he says in a serious tone.

Wife: Ok then. Rakesh and Trishna, come out fast. We are moving out, and if you have anything, bring them over too.

Rakesh and Trishna: Ok, mom.

After 5 minutes, the family packs some food, water, and essentials in a bag and starts moving out. The sun was setting down, and as they were heading down, their heroic picture was worth marveling.

Wife: Why are you in such a hurry?

Haramjade explains everything, and all of a sudden, tension spreads among all family members. Running at night was a risky thing in itself as there are many wild beasts in the wilderness, and now that they can't go to the town of Ross family, they have to travel for days, if not weeks.

Rakesh: Dad, you seem injured. Let me help you with the bag. Saying that he carries the bag.

Haramjade: You don't need to force yourself. If you are tired, you should pass it to me. Losing energy in the wilderness is not a matter of joke.

Rakesh: I know, father.

Wife and Trishna: We will help too.

Rakesh: No, Mom, Sister. We will carry the bag. We are both warriors and it won't easily tire us out. But it's different for you.

Wife and Trishna: Ok then.

After that, they all start to pace up.

...........................................................................

Ryan: Wait, isn't this the novice village? Why are there magicians and warriors?

(World Consciousness: This is a newly found world, and we don't have much actual info about this world. But from what we know currently, there are many professions like warriors, magicians, summoners, and even saints and sages. Although the world seems powerful, so is the benefit, and there is not much harm to God from aborigines of this world.)

Ryan: You pit me 😭 😭. I want an explanation.

(World Consciousness: You don't need to worry. You just need to know that the benefits outweigh the potential danger by a large margin.)

Ryan: Ok then, let's continue to observe. Maybe I could find some more pits here and there😼😼

(World Consciousness: .........😅)

............................................................................