9

Click bop bop bop, click.

These were the sounds coming from the roof of a building. Though anyone who can hear it would be asking what it was.

Click bop, and click-click "WINNER."

Peter- Yes, I finally passed this level.

It was just our friendly neighbor web-slinger on the roof playing a game of Tetris.

He got to the location early to make sure he was in the right place. Once he found it, he sat nearby to play a game to pass the time. However, some may ask why he had the fun on volume while on a crucial mission from his favorite hero/mentor.

He's still young. Give the kid some slack.

While playing the game, he heard a noise coming from behind. He jumped and turned around to see who it was but saw no one there. Still on guard, he was going to continue his game till wham!!

A fist was thrown to his face.

Peter- What the hell?!

???-Final noticed us, Parker

???- Come on, Robbie, we could have walked up to him and said hey.

???- Ya, but he was playing Tetris. With the volume loud.

Peter was refocusing his vision to see three individuals in front of him. Those three are Jaune, Robbie, and Randy

Peter- The hell, you guys are my partners.

Robbie- Ye Parker.

Randy- Sorry for not telling you, Peter, but my mentor said not to tell anyone about why I'm here.

Jaune- Ya, sorry, Peter.

Peter- It's OK, but does anyone know why we are here?

No one knew the mission or why they were asked to meet in a specific location. They looked around to see if one of their mentors left a note or clue behind. But after searching for a bit, no one found anything.

Jaune- Maybe this was just a meet-up?

No offense, but I would have met you for a mission instead, not some random meet-up.

Randy- We should contact one of them.

Randy took out his phone to dial his mentor but stopped when he heard a voice from the roof door.

Peter- Hide.

They all scattered on the roof they were on and hid from those coming on top of the roof. The person who came out was a hodded figure with small locks of blonde hair.

????- You can all come out. I know you four are here for your mission.

Catching the shock of everyone present, they all came out slowly to face this person, only for Peter to make a joke.

Peter- Sorry for the lack of trust, but anyone wearing the essential disguise of a dealer or secret agent from a movie deserves some precaution.

???- But I thought this would be good for me not to be noticed by anyone.

Peter- I hate to break it to you, but you seem more positions than usual.

Robbie- This is not the time to comment on a person's fashion choice when they are probably enemies.

????- Young Reyes, you don't need to worry about me. (Pulling his hood down) I'm an ally in this whole situation, not an enemy.

Jaune- Sorry, mister skeleton, but we still don't know who you are.