7

On Day Later in the Familar Forest

Peter and the crewmates stood before the now fixed and modified teleporter. Due to Peter being taller, the crewmates had to change it for Peter.

Peter- Now that it's fixed what now?

Red- Welp, all you have to do is stand on the platform and we will set the coordinates to your school. Just stand there and I'll get everything set.

As Red was entering the coordinates for Union BD went to Red to tell him that he wants to go with Peter to Japan. Red was surprised by the sudden action but told him that it was fine with him. BD left to get prepare for the trip to Japan till he noticed that a bolt was lying on the ground in front of him. He didn't pay much attention to it as he was too excited about moving out of the Familar forest. As he moved further away from the item it began to glitch.

Minutes later

Peter- Are you sure about this?

BD- More than ever man. I want to see what a hero can do, I want to see what's more out there than just this forest.

Peter- All right then let's get going. I'm ready to go Red!

Red- Take care Peter and come visit when you can!

Peter waved his hand goodbye as the portal started, sending them to Union. But during the process, other crew mates started to notice that bits and pieces of black spots started to form around them. Everyone was moving away from safety but one piece was larger than the others and was about to cover one crew mate till Peter noticed it ahead of time.

Peter- Watch out!! (Peter threw a web to the crew mate pulling them towards them. The moment Peter grabbed hold of them they were teleported away.

Union

Blake- Come on team we need to fight back before they take advantage.

Yang- I'm on it!

Yang proceeds to grab two cook chickens to cover her hands in and was prepared to knock out the competing team from winning the food fight.

Now before we continue let's get some background on how this happened. First, let's explain why there's a food fight in the first place.

Rossweisse noticed that the students were still down from the disappearance of Peter. She wanted to cheer them up, by distracting them with a party. She had to convince the headmasters to plan the event, which wasn't hard as they thought it would be a good distraction for the students as well. Thought they only agreed on the event if all students of the same grade could join and if Rossweisse planned the entire event. Though the last comment may have made her hesitant to continue the party, she finally agreed as long as the school pays for the supplies.

She had a week to plan the event and a few days before the end of the 2nd week of the school to send a bill of supplies needed for the party. Once it was settled she informed her class and the other classes about the event. She thought that she was doing something nice for the students which could lead to a promotion in her teaching career and in gaining the respect of her students.

Rossweisse- Now with the food and DJ ready everything is ready for the event. HEW (breath of relief).

A moment of silence was disrupted by a sudden burst of laughter that started to fill the air.

Rossweisse- HahahahHAHAHHA. Take that you damn class bullies. Who says I couldn't plan a damn party! See Odin I could do things fun! YOU HEAR ME, YOU OLD BASTARD!! I COULD BE FUN AND EVEN GET A BOYFRIEND IF I PUT MY MIND TO IT BUT NOOO EVERYONE THINKS I CANT GET A MAN, BUT THAT'S NOT IT I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN FINDING A BOYFRIEND!! YOU HEAR YOU OLD BASTARD I COU... ( The teacher notices all students where in the cafeteria staring at her with small glimpses of pitty in them)