Atlas Pilot: "Haha! Nice going, kids! Hold on!"

As Weiss eliminates five more, the pilot continues to do evasive maneuvers on the large cargo ship. She almost gets knocked off balance when the cargo ship rocks only for Y/N manage to grab her arm, making her stay in place by summoning another black glyph of his own beneath her.

Y/N #2: "You okay?"

Weiss: "Yeah, thanks."

During this, the upper level of the cargo ship suddenly rocked once more as Lancer stingers stick in through the ceiling. 

Weiss: "What was that?!"

Atlas Pilot: "Ah crap! We're hooked!"

The outside of the airship has three Lancers firmly planted on top of it before the rest of the swarm gains in on the cargo ship once more, mere several feet away with some of the winged Grimm flying alongside it.

Y/N #2: ("Ugh, Razorwings and Hollowers

Y/N #2: ("Ugh, Razorwings and Hollowers. Great, as if this horde wasn't bad enough already.")

Seeing this, Wiess and Y/N share quick look, nodding before turning their attention to the incoming Grimm. 

Y/N #2: ("I can only mimic one semblance and amplify it. And with this large of a horde, it's time go all-out.")

Concentrating, Weiss summons the two orange glyphs once more and continues to shoot fireballs and ethereal dust projectiles at the Grimm. As for the red-eyed Y/N, he summons a few medium-sized red glyphs in front of him. Thanks to the large number of dusts in the ship, Weiss and Y/N become a pair of rapid-fire anti-aircraft artillery, raining hell out the back of the ship. In the corner of his eye, Y/N could see Weiss's rapier glow bright red from overuse of dusts. Some of the ethereal dust projectiles even killed the three Lancers off from the ship's ceiling only for a few more Lancers take their place, managing to dash and evade Weiss and Y/N's attacks. Noticing this, the pilot quickly thought of something.

Atlas Pilot: "I got an idea! Hold on, kids! Literally!"

The pilot accelerates the large cargo ship toward one of the floating islands, waiting until the last possible moment before suddenly diving and using the remaining forward momentum to throw the Lancers on the ship off into the side of the rock formation.