Mistral Pilot: "By the gods, we've lost Percy! Help!"

Another Mistralian airship, pursued by a swarm of wasp-like Grimm, is suddenly hooked from multiple directions by their extendable stingers, which leaves them trapped and unable to move.

Mistral Pilot: "We're hooked! We're hooked!"

As the Mistralian pilot makes their frantic call, the wood on the ship's exterior begins to crack, as the insect-like Grimm grappling on the ship pull very tightly with their extendable stingers.

Mistral Pilot: "Everyone, abandon ship!"

Capitalizing on their fear, one of the Grimm somersaults into the air and dive-bombs into the top of the ship, as the pilot and everyone on board perishes in the ensuing explosion. The rest of the Grimm following this turn their attention to and pursue to the airship Weiss and Y/N are in.

Atlas Pilot: "Lancers, freaking Lancers! Alright buckle up kids and- Huh?"

He turns to speak to Weiss and Y/N, only to see them jump down a hatch into the cargo hold, determined to stop the massive swarm. The pilot then speaks to them over an intercom speaker.

Atlas Pilot: "Hey, what are you doing?!"

Weiss: "What we should've done in the first place!"

Y/N #2: "You're carrying Dust, right?"

Atlas Pilot: "Officially, no. Actually, yes."

Hearing his response, Y/N and Weiss opens a large container of vials of powdered Dust and loads their weapons with them.

Weiss: "Then when I tell you, open the rear door!"

Atlas Pilot: "Better make it quick!"

The pilot does his best to make evasive maneuvers due to the cargo ship's large size as the Lancers gain on the ship and begin to shoot their stingers at it.

Atlas Pilot: "Kids, we're cutting it close!"

Weiss summons a black glyph underneath her to keep her stuck to the ship. She was about to do the same for Y/N only to see the red-eyed Y/N as he replies.

Y/N #2: "Don't bother, Weiss. I got it cover. "

She then sees the black glyph below him as she readies her rapier for the incoming swarm of Lancers.

Y/N #2: "You ready?"

Weiss: "Ready!"

The cargo doors open, and the battle begins. Using glyphs and the dusts in the back of the ship, Weiss and Y/N proceeds unload their attacks on the fast-moving Grimm with Y/N using Crimson and Violet's pistols form. Their barrage starts killing off several Lancers as some tries to dodge out of the way only to be shot down. Weiss manage to summon a couple of medium-sized orange glyphs in front of her and use red dust to shoot a number of fireballs at the swarm.