𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬𝐲𝐚𝐨𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 '𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤' 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭!

|
v

1. In this book, there will be BxB one-shots. If you want, you may request a certain ship name including Colby! Example: Solby, Brolby, Jolby, Molby, Nolby, and Kolby. ( Sam x Colby, Brennen x Colby, Jake x Colby, Mike x Colby, Nate x Colby, and Kevin x Colby ) Of course, those are just a few examples, so, if you want, you are welcome to recommend others!

2. There will be NO Y/N or Made-Up characters. I'm truly sorry, but I don't like writing or reading about Y/N or any Made-Up characters. Thank you for understanding! (If you like reading or writing those I'm not in the right to make fun of you, so, if you want you could totally read one of the thousands of books that include such things!)

3. I am open to using BxB ships, but I do have some limits. There won't be any Eltolby (Elton x Colby) Because of obvious reasons in the fandom. I'm sorry if you enjoy that ship but I'm certain there are other books that contain it, thanks for your understanding!

4. There will be lots of Angst and Triggering topics, so, I advise if you're sensitive to SH, SA, Suicide, R^pe, and other triggering topics, please don't continue on this book. I may or may not forget to add warnings so please be careful while reading, thank you!

5. I know this doesn't really matter but I recommend listening to music while reading this one-shot book. It just sets up a vibe and you could check out tons of playlists on Spotify or YouTube if needed! 

6. This book isn't going to be edited very well but I will try to give you guys the best experience for this one-shot book!

7. Please don't start fights or arguments in the chat! You may state your opinions but you may not go attack others for theirs. If you do so, do not be surprised if I block or mute you. 

8. Requests are open! Yes, I would be extremely grateful to hear about your ideas/requests! All of you have very clever ideas and I would be glad to read and complete them, thank you!

9. Since I have so many other books I'm currently working on at the moment, I may or may not have very slow updates. I will try my best to keep this book open and post frequently! I hope you understand, thanks!

10. Last but not least, Enjoy the book!

-yaoifanficsyaoi