Archer calls Isaiah from the back cutting our conversation short. He leaves me to continue mopping while he answers our boss's call.

When Isaiah comes back out a few minutes later he's completely rolled up his sleeves and if it isn't the sexiest thing I've ever seen then I don't know what is.

Why am I behaving like a bunny in heat this morning? Am I ovulating or something because everything about Isaiah today is making my brain short circuit and my insides turn all mushy.

To avoid getting distracted by him any longer I make myself busy mopping the rest of the floor and wiping down the tables even though I already did so last night before we closed.

However, every once in a while I find myself staring at Isaiah for longer than is deemed polite. He doesn't seem to be aware of this as he continues with his shift as if everything is normal. I don't need much of his help today since I got a gist of how to do everything yesterday so we don't interact much.

My whole system is in shambles because anytime we make contact my body reacts. When our hands brush against each other as we reach for the till at the same time, I blush. Or each time he walks behind me while I'm serving a customer and he brushes against my back, my breath hitches. He even smells extra good today which does not help. Dear Lord have mercy.

By the time I sit down to eat my lunch I'm all twisted up and even more confused than ever. Yes I think Isaiah is cute because he absolutely is with those amber eyes and curly hair that I want to bury my fingers into. See... there I go again panting after a man who isn't even my friend.

"What are you drawing?" He asks sitting across from me.

I didn't see him coming so I sit up and hug my drawing book to my chest. A quick peep lets me know that I was absentmindedly drawing him. Again.

Kill me now.

"Something." I chirp and put my drawing book away.

"Are you one of those artists who doesn't like showing their work?" Isaiah teases.

"No you can absolutely see my work." I choke out.

"Then show me what you were drawing!" He challenges.

My drawing book is like a shrine to him so there is no way I am doing that. He will think that I am a creepy stalker which is not a rep I want to be associated with.

"Next time." I grin hoping to distract him and it works.

"Fine I won't push but I won't forget either." He says pushing a dessert cup with two scoops of cookies and cream towards me. He remembered my favorite flavor. Cue more swooning.

"Thank you." I blush bringing it closer.

"You're welcome." He grins at me enjoying his own ice-cream.

I don't want to sit in uncomfortable silence with him so I quickly think of something to ask him.

"How long have you, Wesley and Baron been best friends?" I ask him

For some reason his face turns sour as if his ice-cream has suddenly turned hot. Maybe I shouldn't have asked. I'm about to apologize when his face turns back to neutral just as fast.

"Since freshman year. We tried for the junior varsity team and all got accepted. It was smooth sailing after that." He explains.

"So you didn't go to the same middle school?"

He shakes his head and takes a bite of his ice-cream.

"Seeing you three together one would think you've been best friends your whole life." I comment wishfully.