Park Place

"What food do you two like?" you ask the two on the way to the park.

"I don't like pizza," Fuwawa says, "it makes my tummy hurt."

"And spicy food! That makes our tummies hurt!" Mococo says.

"Is there any food you really like?" you ask, trying to think about what you should buy for them.

"We like healthy foods that make us strong!" they say, together.

"So no favorites?" you ask, just to make sure.

"Mhm! Bau bau!" Fuwawa says, adding her noises to the end.

"We'll eat what you make!" Mococo says happily.

You smile at both of them. They're just so cute! Feeling your face get a little red when you realize they didn't mind holding hands, you decide to walk in silence as Fuwawa and Mococo talk to each other.

"What should we do at the park Moco-chan?" Fuwawa asks her younger sister.

"We should run around and bau bau at the other puppies!" Mococo responds.

You giggle to yourself, but otherwise keep quiet.

"Ohh, which should we do first? Or do we stay with y/n for a bit?" Fuwawa asks again.

"Let's run around first! Y/n can wait a bit, right?"

You nod, trying to keep yourself facing forward and not staring at either twin.

"Alright Moco-chan!" Fuwawa says.

You walk up to the gate to the park, and take the two inside. The moment you're inside the park, they immediately start running around barking at other dogs. You laugh, and lay down on the grass.

Wonder what I should do next for these two, you think. I don't think they have any other clothes, maybe I should buy some. After thinking, you decide that that's the best gift for them.

After a while of laying in the grass and listening to Fuwawa and Mococo bark, you feel something touch your sides. You open your eyes, and see nothing but blonde and blue hair!

"I-I can't see, Fuwawa," you spit out, coughing some hair out of your mouth.

"Uh-oh, I'm sorry!" she apologizes before moving her hair.

She did smell amazing, nothing like a dog, you think to yourself. You look to your left, and see Mococo sitting next to you.

"Hallo hallo bau bau!" she says, with the most adorable smile you've ever seen.

You can't help but blush at how close they both are to you, and they're so innocent they don't notice.

"Fuwawa, are we too close?" Mococo asks her sister, noticing your blush.

"Maybe a little Moco-chan," she answers.

"Then we should move a bit, right?" Mococo asks again.

Fuwawa nods, and makes an affirmative noise. She and Mococo then scoot a bit apart from you, and you calm down a bit.

"Is y/n okay?" Fuwawa asks.

"Y-yeah. I just got a little overwhelmed," you answer her.

"Do you need us to be therapy doggies?" Mococo asks you.

"What would that be like?" you ask, curious.

"Lots of CUDDLES!" they shout, before cuddling you aggressively.

You blush, but quickly compose yourself. The less you blush, the longer the cuddles last. You run your hands through the twins' hair, and they wag their tails. You giggle, and think about touching them.

"Can I touch your tails?" you ask, much to the dismay of the twins.

"No touching the tails!" Fuwawa says, upset.

"No touch!" Mococo says after her.

"Why not?" you ask, genuinely curious.

"They for only special someone to touch!" Fuwawa says.

"Same with ears! No touch the ears!" Mococo adds.

"Oh, I get it! You need to be married first?" you ask them.

They nod and make their weird noises, affirming your thoughts. You'll need to wait till marriage to touch their cute, fluffy, fuzzy tails.

"Alright you two. I won't touch you there," you promise them. For now, you think.

"Thank you thank you bau bau!" they tell you in sync. They resume the cuddles, and you realize you've never been happier.