Inside Story

They both look to the side, embarrassed. You giggle to yourself. Fuwawa's larger chest immediately caught your attention, but then you noticed Mococo's exposed midriff. These girls are extremely cute, you think to yourself.

"L-let's just go inside," Mococo shyly says. You open the door for her and her sister, and follow them inside.

You look around your apartment, and hope they don't mind the mess. "Sorry it's messy, I don't have time to clean."

"It's better than the cell!" Fuwawa states as she looks around. Mococo makes a noise and nods, agreeing with her sister.

"Better than the cell!" she says. You look at them confused, but decide not to press. It's probably none of your business anyways.

"I'll clean up, make yourselves at home," you tell them as you start cleaning.

"We'll help, we don't mind!" Mococo said. Luckily, your room wasn't too messy, and you just did your laundry, so you were able to finish quickly with their help.

I should let them sleep in the bed, I don't mind the floor, you think to yourself.

As you think this, they both sit on the bed. Fuwawa stretches, and you catch a quick glimpse of her panties. You blush slightly, and look away out of respect.

"This bed is nice!" Mococo says as she lays down. She snuggles herself into the blankets, and Fuwawa does the same.

You look at the, adorably snuggled up. You don't quite understand what happened, but you know you're lucky to have met these adorable girls.

"You two sleep in the bed. I'll sleep in a sleeping bag," you tell them, trying to be polite.

"Are you sure you don't want to share?" Fuwawa asks you.

"Yeah, we can share!" Mococo says.

You think to yourself for a moment. I'd be taking advantage of them if I slept in the bed, you realize. "No, I'm good. I like sleeping bags anyways," you lie. They believe you, and you pull out your sleeping bag. You usually nap after work, and are sure that the 'puppies' won't mind. You roll out your sleeping bag.

"Are you napping?" Mococo asks.

"I plan on it," you answer with a yawn.

"Sleep well!" Fuwawa says as you get in your sleeping bag. You close your eyes, and quickly drift off to sleep.