We will fix it.36

--*Next Morning*--

Namjoon Pov

I woke up by the sun rays and saw that I was naked and tae was sleeping next to me wait where is Luna?I get up from the bed and changed my clothes I walked downstairs everyone was there expect Luna I was about to go back when suddenly I heard her voice

Luna:so today we all are gatherd here to solve every misunderstandings between us *calm tone*

Jk:what are you saying Luna say it clearly *raised eyebrow*

Jin:she means that hoseok and yoongi you both should hear eachother and fix everything *calm tone*

Luna:just wait few minutes namjoon and tae will also here *checks the time*

Namjoon:well...I am here *smiles*

Luna:oh...good morning *pecked his lips*

Namjoon:good morning just wait a little tae will also here *smiles*

Soon tae also came downstairs and we all sat in the living room Luna was sitting near jin hyung and Lucy was sitting near us

Luna:ok so let's start

Yoongi:how can i forgive him he killed me *death glared*

Jin:but you also killed me and look I forgived you *calm tone*

Lia:its good that he killed you or else you'll be killed by my hands *death glared*

Yoongi:but why Lia what I did huh...?

Lia:what you did?you literally sold me to your brother who is also a lust *yelled*

Yoongi:actually Lia trust me after becoming the king I was about to kill jimin *calm tone*

Jimin:what really hyung?Lia noona slap him once more from my side *glared*

Lucy:just shut up jimin do you want me to slap you huh...
I can't believe you killed my sister without even thinking twice *yelled*

Jimin:ahh...Lucy try to understand that time my power took over me *soft tone*

Lucy:but how can I trust you again huh...?what if you'll again try to cheat me just learn something from jin what a good husband he is *points towards jin*

As soon as Lucy said that I can see the tension in hyung face what is happening why he is behaving weird I shrugged off the thoughts

Hoseok:and why you killed me Lia? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:yaaa....its simple cuz you killed my husband *rolls eyes*

Luna:just stop right here *yelled*

Jin:as the oldest king and queen we both decided that we will forget whatever happened in past and start a new life in present *calm tone*

Luna:yes......he is right we will not go back to inferno and zeltron we will start our life here in bright world *calm tone*

Lia:but how can I forgive him that easily Luna *disappointed look*

Luna:you have to Lia just look at the present how much he cared for you and how much he loved you *soft tone*

Jin:also for now we have to discuss about our child and there soulmates *serious tone*

Jk:they are not married yet? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:obviously not dumbo *laughs*

Jk:yaaa...don't call me that *pout*

Hoseok:ahhh....Liana are you also angry from me or jk? *looks at her*

Liana:nah I don't have any reason to get angry from you both *smiles*