Luck.6

Author Pov

A girl is standing near a window her room was dark she is 33 years old but seeing her no one can say this cuz she looks like a 25 years old she was creasing a heart shaped pendent while smiling suddenly her room door opened and a boy walked in and said

??:do you really think it will work? *yelled lightly*

??:you have any other option *calm tone*

??:why can't we just go and tell them who they are *soft voice*

??:niki it's not that easy tryto understand *sigh*

Niki:but jisoo Nonna the way they fight seems like soon they will again kill eachother *worried tone*

Jisoo:this time I will jot let this happen don't worry and let them take there time *smiles*

Niki:I hate the way mother calls Luna aunty and jk father *sad tone*

Jisoo:don't worry niki everything will be good *smiles* be thankful to our grandfather and grandmother who gave them 2nd chance

Niki:but noona it's there responsibility to use this 2nd chance wisely *Concern tone*

Jisoo:they will surely do it by the way where us everyone *smiles*

Niki:at dining hall waiting for you *smiles*

Jisoo:ok then lets go and yes Niki make sure yo check inferno and zeltron ok *smiles*

Niki:ok noona

Jisoo Pov

I walked downstairs and saw my siblings were talking to eachother 25 years have passed we all also get so old but we are still waiting for our parents to be together I sat ok the chair and yeonjun said

Yeonjun:jisoo where is jin uncle,namjoon father and taehyung father *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:don't worry soon we will meet them for now we have to focus on them *smiles*

Hyunjin:well....soon there studies is going to finish and they will move to different places *calm tone*

Yeji:you're the principal of there university do something to make them stay longer *eating her food*

Hyunjin:what you want ne to do they all are very good in studies I can't even fail them *yelled lightly*

Jisoo:ok ok relax soon I will decide something *calm tone*

Irene:when will you send them to that castel *worried tone*

Jisoo:yaa...don't ask much questions ans just wait for it *smiles*

Ryujin:ahhh...cuz of them we re not married yet *rolls eyes*

Jisoo:well...I agree but as per the rule before marriage we have to find that old book of soulmates *eating food*

Yeonjun;well...finding that book is not that hard but according to our oath we will not marry until they 11 will come together like old days and we don't know when will that happen *annoyingly*

Jisoo:ahh...why you all are do desperate to marry just wait for it soon everything will be good *smiles*

Yerin:by the way unnie as the 2nd ceo of choi industries I was checking the resume of candidates and guess what I found *excitedly*

Jisoo;what tell me *raised eyebrow*

Yerin:luna aunty applied for your personal secretary position *smiles*

Jisoo:well...that's good so half problem are alredy solved now just wait for my next command *smirk*

Beomgyu:ok...by the way my personal secretary told me that there is a company who wants to do a deal with choi industries and 7 morning stars so tell me when will i fix the meeting *raised eyebrow*