A divine spectacle

Start from the beginning

"Yes, sir!" The men in black all replied in sync. They were engrossed in picking up the heavy, wooden boxes and throwing them in the bogey as if it were their daily routine. "One more, one more."

"Move your hands faster, you bigots!" said Jack, pointing his metallic fingers towards a huge pile of boxes still left to be carried. "If ya don't make it, you break it. Rally ho! Rally ho!"

"Sir, we got company." Suddenly, a tall white man in a butler outfit, but not taller than Jack, appeared before him. "We caught a rat sneaking around in the back." He shoved a little child tied up in blood towards him. "Seems like a tough kid, half-human, will be worth our while."

"Hm-umm" Jack anazyled the kid from top to bottom. "How did ya brat find the way to this hidden tunnel, eh Marcel?" he snarled, putting his arms on the waist and bending down to get a closer look.

"I... will... kill." The kid lifted his feet, created a bubble of lava and flame and burst it. The cinders rushed in all directions, raring to engulf the entire wood storage in flames. "Ahhhhhh!" One quick chop at the knees was all it took. The kid couldn't feel his legs anymore.

Marcel fixed his tie and lifted the child with his throat. "Must have come for one of them," he said, pointing towards a pile of labelled boxes. "Rose, Pincer, Sargo, don't know why they wanted us to label those boxes with the names of those filthy creatures. The kid had some fight left, struggled, got beaten to the crap, turned out he's one of those half-humans, will land us a good fortune."

With one eye closed, Jack gave a final look to the kid and moved back. "Fine, throw him in with the others. Level 5 threat. Lock him accordingly. What are you looking at, maggots? Start moving!" He turned back to shout at the men who had temporarily stopped to look at the commotion.

Marcel dragged the kid through a dark hallway with a reddish hue in the midnight train, spread across a large area with huge, steel prisons containing elves and dwarfs and chippers and rovers and many other rare and exotic species. "Now stay there quietly, if you don't wanna get hurt." He locked the door behind after shoving the kid behind one of the sturdiest-looking bars and walked away.

The child, Sahas, dragged himself to the bolted door and looked left and right. After he was totally sure that no eyes were on him, he took a sigh of relief. "Yosh, that went well." He glowed bright red with a dazzling, blinding light; his wounds filled up and his legs bent back to shape. He stood up and jumped and hopped and exercised and moved his body all around. "All fine and well, I am fully healed." The Phoenix, one of his Unique skills, was capable of healing the deepest of wounds, but that's not all his skill was capable of.

"So the boxes with Larry and other monsters are in that direction." He heated the bars to a temperature of three thousand degrees and shattered them with a swing of his blazing sword. The Pheonix's subskill, 'trailblazer,' is capable of marking any objects its flames connect with and tracking their trail. "Good thing the flames managed to land on the right spots. Just wait some more, Larry!" He said to himself as his feet carried him to his destination as fast as they could.

"Hey, did you hear something?" a short man named Owen, wearing a green uniform and holding a spear said while glancing at the dark hallway. "I believe I just heard a voice."

His companion, a fat man wearing the same uniform, crumpled near a wall, half asleep, replied softly "Huh? Wha... I didn't, um, eat the chipper pie... Owen. You did, I think..." He opened one eye, glanced at his mate, and dozed off.

Owen walked to him and gave his face a couple of tight slaps, but unable to see any movement, gave up and walked away. "Tch, lazy bastard. Fine, I will check it out my- Huh. What's that?"