Fear

Before Bazi could finish his sentence, his head rolled on the ground.

The area fell into a deadly silence. Everyone watched as the head skidded to a stop. "Kufufufu My apologies," A sinister chuckle broke the silence. "My hand just happened to slip." 

In the blink of an eye, the two men surrounded the figure, blades pointed at his neck. Parch demanded, "Who the hell are you?" His mana blade inches away from Diablo's throat, ready to slice it off at any moment. "How did you find our hideout?" 

The figure smirked. "Knowing who I am would only cause you despair," he spoke sympathetically.

"Stop kidding around and answer!" shouted the guy, his blade pressed firmly against Diablo's throat. Hidan stood at his side, prepared to strike with his dual blades if necessary. Diablo stood there unflinching, without blinking an eye. 

"Hey, you two," the head snarled in a commanding tone. "You better not lay a finger on this bastard. He is all mine!" Hearing that, the two men withdrew their weapons and retreated. The headless body picked up the head and reattached it seamlessly. The fully healed Bazi glared at Diablo. If only eyes could eat you alive.  

"Kufufu, It looks like the fat worm is still squirming," said Diablo mockingly. "Very well. I shall entertain you for a bit longer." He taunted the big guy to come at him with a wave of his hand.

"Why you!" Bazi lunged at Diablo, aiming for his head. He raised his fist. Struck a blow from above. Diablo caught his arm and twisted it. The big guy spun twice and crashed. He quickly got up. Jumped back to make distance. Looked ahead. No one was there. Looked right, looked left, looked all around. Still no one. "Where are you hiding, you bastard?" He shouted angrily.

"What do you mean?" came the voice from behind. "I am right here."  

Bazi spun around. Punched the instant he saw Diablo. Diablo bent backwards to avoid, grabbed his arm, and tossed him behind. He crashed into the wall and growled angrily. 

"Ugh" 

"Hey Bazi," taunted Parch. "D'ya need help?"

"Shut up, Parch," retorted Bazi. "I was just getting start-"

"Too bad," interjected Diablo. "Your time is up." he declared, his voice deeper and more serious than before. He strode towards the boss, who sat in his position unmoved. 

"Hold it right there, you bastard!" shouted the big guy at the top of his lungs. He stood in front of Diablo, blocking his path. "Let me show you my Ultimate skill. Ultimate skill - God of..." His words were cut short. He couldn't speak anymore. 

As he looked around in confusion, a shallow whisper entered his ears, "You are already dead." Those were the last words he heard before his body disintegrated into a cloud of dust. The atmosphere was filled with silence as everyone waited for the guy to regenerate. Except he didn't. 

"WHAT IN THE HELL?!" Parch shouted in astonishment and disbelief. "What happened to Bazi? Why isn't he regenerating!?" 

"This guy is bad news," said Hidan. His tone reflected the seriousness of the situation. "We can't afford to hold back. If we underestimate him like Bazi, he'll destroy us before we even get the chance to unleash our Ultimate skills," he asserted. He drew out his blades and took an attacking stance.

The two of them fixed their gaze on the foe in front, who brushed off his clothes elegantly, clearing the remnants of the disintegrated Bazi. His golden pupils locked onto Parch and Hidan like a predator. "You two are next," he declared.

"Shut up, you bastard!" Parch erupted, his voice filled with anger and grief. "Don't get cocky just because you caught Bazi off guard. You won only because he couldn't unleash his Ultimate skill in time. But we won't make the same mistake." Parch activated his Ultimate skill.