GAMER

"Yah jungkook what are you doing can't you just kill a man I don't want to play with you because of you we lost there was just one man left and you just can't kill him" taehyung yelling on him because they lost a game because they are practicing for a match.

They all are biggest gamer kim namjoon is the leader of this group there were seven memeber kim namjoon, kim seokjin, min yoongi, Jung hoseok, park jimin, kim taehyung, Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook younger then all of them he like taehyung but taehyung always yell on him on little things.

"Calm taehyung it's just a practice match and you see he was performing so well he kill 25 enemies" jimin say taehyung leave from there and of pat jungkook back but he just standing by lowing his head.

They all leave jungkook go in taehyung room he knock "come in"
He see taehyung sitting on bed "now what?"

"Sorry v hyung I don't want to make you upset I'll improve myself more" taehyung get up from bed and start going towards him he walk untill jungkook back hit on wall "good boy".

Jungkook run from there taehyung smirk.

After a week~

They have match there is end of Match just jungkook and five enemies alive jungkook full concentration on computer everyone was yelling "shut up let him concentrate" taehyung say.

After sometime jungkook kill all enemies "YAHHHHH" Jungkook yell they all come and hug him another team name is EXO a come towards jungkook and hug him "congratulations you did well".

"Thank you" jungkook say with smile but someone is buring taehyung fisted his hand he have bottle in his hand bottle burst out water come out from it.

Everyone see him "sorry" taehyung just whispered everyone start talking again but jungkook take tissue and start wiped his clothes which were become little wet because of water split on him jungkook stand beside him.

Taehyung place his hand on his shoulder and his chin on another shoulder he whispered in jungkook ear "come in my room after it okay?".

Jungkook see towards him and nod after that they all received their award and then they all leave everyone was sitting front seat except taehyung and jungkook they both was sitting at last last jungkook was wearing short.

Taehyung put his hand on his thigh but jungkook didn't react he was just seeing out side the window "what are you seeing outside" taehyung say "nothing ".

"Then see here talk to me" jungkook smile "what should I talk to you?" Taehyung rubbing his on his thigh "you like me?" Jungkook see him with wide eyes "w-what are you saying?".

"Don't be innocent jimin told me already if you just like me then you have think that you only like me or love me because I love you Jungkook"

"W-what?" He nod and he put blanket on him and himself he start kissing his neck "you love me?" He was asking again and again "yes" jungkook say he smirk.

"H-hyung i-" taehyung cut him off by kiss him on his lips taehyung put blanket on both of their face so one can see them but jimin see them and he smile but suddenly bus stop jungkook push taehyung.

Taehyung lick his lips "let's go we are home" j hope yell everyone enter in house "okay I am leaving I am tired"j hope "me too" slowly they all leave just jungkook, taehyung and jimin left

"Let's go jungkook" jimin say " he will sleep in my room from now on".

"Why?" Taehyung smirk jimin just nod "good luck and best of luck jungkook" jungkook can't understand what is happening jimin leave taehyung take him in his room and close the door there everyone room is sound prove and taehyung's also.

"Hyung why you take me here?" Taehyung start removing his shirt "h-hyung what are you doing" he throw his shirt somewhere in room "on bed" taehyung say "why?"

"Aww so innocent huh really BABES you really don't know" taehyung smirk and grab in bridal style "h-hyung" he put him on bed and hover overed on him he start kissing his neck "hmm so sweet" he bite jungkook neck "ahh~".

"H-hyung please" he start opening jungkook shirt after a second he open all the button of his shirt and he was moving his hand on chest he kiss his nipple "please what babes".

"Don't you want me to make you mine to fuck you huh?" Jungkook cheeks become red "I am jealous babes I am fucking jealous why you hug him huh do you want to DADDY punish you huh?".

"I didn't hug him he come first that by I" he cut him off by kissing him hungrily "still you deserve punishment to make daddy jealous are you ready" jungkook didn't say anything he just close his eyes.

"I AM ASKING SOMETHING" taehyung say while gritting his teeth jungkook just nod then taehyung remove his and jungkook pant with boxer he take handicaff and a condom from night stand he handicaff him he wear condom and without anything warning he push himself inside him.

"AHHH~" tears come out from his eyes taehyung kiss his forehead "it's okay it will be fine" he give him time to adjust and giving him slightly kisses "can I move now?" He nod taehyung start moving.

"Ahh~ h-hyung".

"It's daddy now baby boy"

"Daddy~"

"That's like my good boy"

"Now say will never touch any other man and not to see him and only I can touch you kiss you make love you and fuck you your body is only mine only I can make you moan my name like this say it"

"Y-yes daddy only you"

After that they both spend their whole night like this.

...The end...

And one message for all the guys who say I don't like bl just fuck yourself you motherfuckers, bitches, idiots and TAEKOOK IS REAL YOU BITCHES