Questions for the Hopeless Romantics

(Try and pretend these two are in a separate room btw)

Computer: Oh that's easy! He's smart. He's sweet. He's a cutie muffin!!

Controlly: She's absolutely cool! I can't even describe it

Computer: He's a superhero!!! My hero ended up being my muffin can you believe it!!!

Controlly: She is such a strong girl! Did you see her being all fearless the other day!!

Computer: Also he was one of the ones that understood me besides Oodle. No one else ever understood what I had to go through before.

Controlly: She's not like all the other girls I met and I love her for that. Probably even the nicer ones I met too.

Computer: I guess his Spanish speaking is something that needs a little work

Controlly: I mean.......... I don't see anything wrong with her!

Computer: Other than that, my muffin is perfect.

Controlly: Absolutely nothing wrong with her

Computer: I have felt jealousy too! And not just to his plushie he had!.......... He gets too close to Crayon Box.

Controlly: I have had some sort of jealousy. And look he's my friend........ But MePhone needs to stop playing with me man!!

Computer: I know they say they're having a platonic relationship, but hey!!! That could change and I don't want that!!

Controlly: I know they stated that they have a sibling dynamic, but hmmmmmmmmm. I don't know man! I don't know

*Then shows both of them together.*

Computer: Which is why I'm gonna make sure Crayon Box doesn't get some sort of thoughts about being around my muffin.

Controlly: And I'll make sure MePhone doesn't get any feelings towards CB.

Computer: We make a good duo together!

Controlly: Yeah we sure do!

Computer: Wanna talk about our crushes more!

Controlly; Only if we play Wii Sports while doing so

Computer: OK!!!