More Questions Let's Go

Ok before I get to the questions

Computer is from the Daily Object Show. Computer can't answer that because the story takes place before they become hosts. So he's not gonna know if he hasn't even begin to be a host. Anyways let's go on.

 Anyways let's go on

Gamey:...... I like Jupiter

Oodle: Saturn has a nice ring to it.

MePhone4: I think I like earth more than being in space.

4: Neptune!!

Airy:...... I like....... Planets

Controlly: Yeah the rest of us aren't into space pal. Sorry

 Sorry

Airy:... He grabbed a sling shot and aimed the shot directly at my arm........ Not cool

Oh this one's an interesting one

Oh this one's an interesting one. Ok. So when deciding the cast and what role they're gonna get, I've always established that they were gonna be the main campers. Even if they weren't with the main in the first season.

But when I was writing HCD, I saw a lot of not really liking Chocolate Bar or Gold Ingot. I didn't really see hate, but I rarely see them as the favorites or see a lot of people liking them.

For me I always liked both of them, they're not the best, but they're not bad enough to say I hate them. They just have a lot of flaws to them.

So when it came to writing their plot, I wanted to establish that they are good people. It's just the manipulation and being controlled kind of made them terrible people. And the others reactions to them are basically representing the audience, and that they only see them as bad people because of all the stuff they did.

And later they show that they want to be good and that they aren't bad people. They are slowly developing as the series goes on as shown in some of the stories. You still see a bit of their personality, but that's just them being themselves and not because they're jerks

There will be a story though on how exactly Wand affected the both of them. And how it felt like being with him for 5 years straight. But that will be a season 4 story.