More Questions! + Announcement

Computer: I did try once. I gave him a love potion just so that he can be mine. I later on realized that I didn't want to force the whole thing so quickly. So I turned him back to normal. I really want us to be together, but it's up to him if he wants to be with me. Not mine.

4: I don't have parents. 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 are the ones that take care of me. I've asked before who's my mom and dad. They for some reason didn't want to answer. Meanies!!

MePhone4: Yeah I'd rather not talk about my actual dad. I have foster parents though. (Lantern and Christmas Lights)

Controlly: Switch and XBox. Aka, my mom and dad.

Gamey: My caretaker is actually a scientist. Professor Microscope.

Oodle: My caretaker is actually my mentor. Master Silhouette. He's a powerful demigod like me!!

Computer: I have a dad (PC). And I have a momma! I love my momma (LED Lights)

Paint Palette: I also have a mother and father. Paint and Plate.

Crayon Box: Everyone knows my parents Arts and Crafts Box and Colored Pencil. You wanna know why. It's Because They Know Them As The Parents Who Keep Putting Me On A Leash!!!

Chocolate Bar:..... Yeah no (Parents are Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate)

Gold Ingot: They want to ignore me. I'll ignore them too. (Iron Ingot and Cobalt Ingot)

Burger King: My parents are the royalty of the food lands. King Sandwich and Queen Panini.

Airy: Mine is Oil and Lamp........ Yeah

Now that I reveal the parents, there will be a parents day story in season 4. But the parents will be mentioned sooner

Because after the HCD movie, on October and December of this year, there will be a HCD Halloween and Christmas Special!!!!

So stay tuned for that.