Music, Movies, TV Shows

Paint Palette:

Paint Palette:.......... Wow that's a lot of questions?

4: So who's going first?

*Silence.*

Airy:....... Well. My favorite movie is Wall E. My favorite show is Amphibia. And I like to listen to 21 Pilots

Burger King: My Turn!! Ok so I really like to watch South Park. Both the movie and the series. And uhhhhh I like rock.

4:....... Didn't you like Justin Bieber

Burger King: Shut the fuck up!

Chocolate Bar: I like the movie Lilo and Stitch. It's definitely a movie that's different from some of the Disney movies. I guess for shows, I like the Friends... And the Lilo and Stitch series. And I like Charlie Puth....... I'm not a simp ok.

Computer: Encanto and Tangled are definitely my favorite movies!! I also like the Tangled series. Wowie Wowie!! And Big Time Rush. It's not just because of the music, the boys are cute!

Controlly: I definitely like watching Wreck It Ralph. A true gamers movie. And I like to watch OK KO. Super Good. Oh and for music, I do like songs or soundtracks involving video games. Like Dagames for the Living Tombstone.

Crayon Box: Ok so I really like to watch Mulan... The animated one. Not the abysmal live action one. I really like the watch the Powerpuff Girls. And I definitely like the listen to Melanie Martinez. Her music is so catchy.

4: I Like Watching The Lego Movie!! A Movie Revolving Legos!! That's Crazy!! And I also like Craig of the Creek. Music on the other hand, I really love Owl City!!

Gamey: Ok so I like the Sonic the Hedgehog movie. And I really enjoy watching Teen Titans. Music though...... I guess I'll say the Weekend.

Gold Ingot: Watch Kid Cosmic Man!!! That Show Needs More Attention!! Also watch the Peanuts Movie! And Listen To Harry Styles!!!

MePhone4:....... Well not sure about movie or show.... I mean I did enjoy the Bad Guys for a movie. And Wander Over Yonder as my favorite show. And I like some songs from musicals. Oh and UFO introduced me to 5 Seconds Of Summer...... The music slaps!

Oodle: I like The Amazing World Of Gumball!!! And I like to watch the Curious George movie. And my favorite music......... Hmmmmm. Any songs from Cartoons

Paint Palette: So me. So like I absolutely love the movie Moana. I love watching the Owl House. And Katy Perry is my kind of music!

Everyone: But we all like Total Drama and the SpongeBob Movie!!

Gamey: And we like to listen to Can't Stop The Feeling