Freen stared back, “No, you have to eat, Bec.” Freen said seriously, her lips forming a thin line, “Irin told me that they are going to help you do all those stuff and you just got out of the hospital. I cannot let you tire yourself out, so please?”

Becky bit her lower lip, glancing at the stack of paper on her table before looking back at the pleading Freen.

Damn, she’s so cute. Becky thought.

“Alright, just because you’re cute.” Becky sighed with a small giggle.

Freen chuckled before offering a hand towards Becky, “Let’s go?”

Becky grabbed her bag before taking Freen’s hand into her own. Becky saw the hidden smiles of the council members upon seeing the interaction between her and Freen but she couldn’t careless as she feel the warmth of the other girl’s hand.

On the other hand, Irin and Mind smirked as they watch the whole interaction between their best friend and her pretend girlfriend. If they knew that just a few words from Freen would get Becky to eat, they would’ve called her earlier.

“And she still denies that she likes Freen.” Irin whispered to Mind as they watch the couple exit the room.

Mind laughed earning a few glances from some of council members, “You know how she is, Irin.”

Freen brought Becky to the nearest food chain in their university. Some of the costumers even throw a glance at the couple as they enter the establishment as most of them are students in the same university and seeing the known council vice president with a certain person other than her two famous best friends is quite new to the others even when most of the students knows that the two is a couple.

Freen lead Becky towards the vacant table near the window, “I’ll go and get us food, what do you want?” Freen asked.

“Sandwich would be fine.”

Freen creased her forehead before shaking her head, “No, you have to eat a proper meal.” She said.

The vice president smiled feeling happy with the concern the other girl is showing, “Okay, I’ll go with what you will have.”

Freen nodded, “Alright, I’ll be back in a few.”

Becky keeps her gaze on Freen, watching how the girl scans the menu in front of her, lips slightly parted. A smile made it on her lips, “Damn, Freen.” She sighed.

Becky never expected that this girl would show her this much concern even just knowing each other in less than two months. All her life, Irin and Mind was the only people who really showed her such care and love even more than her own parents but then meeting Freen and the others made her feel that there are more people who would care and love her for who she is.

They might be clueless of her condition but seeing the concern that these people showed her the past few days made her so happy and overwhelmed. And this girl with her right now made her feel things that she never ever expected to feel.

Am I in love? Becky thought.

Maybe she is.

“Are you okay?” Freen’s voice stopped her from drowning in her thoughts.

Becky looked up and meet the worried gaze of the other girl, “Yes, don’t worry.” Becky smiled.

Freen nodded before taking a seat in front of Becky settling their orders down, “I got us these.”

Becky looked at the tray in front of her and her eye widens   after seeing the number of food in front of her, “Freen, isn’t this too much for us?” she asked.

“No?” Freen answered before she starts eating.

Becky chuckled, seeing how the other girl stuffing food in her mouth, “Did you skip lunch too?”

Freen shakes her head before taking another bite of her bibimpab, “Stop watching me eat and start eating, Becky.” Freen uttered.

Becky shakes her head before taking a bite of her own. Silence then envelopes them as they both started eating.

A few moments have passed when Freen decided to speak, “You shouldn’t skip your meals, Becky.” She reprimanded, “Especially when you just got out of the hospital.”

“I know, but I just can’t let all of my works pile up. I can’t just relax knowing that I still have a lot of things to do.”

“But the others are willing to help you.”

Becky sighed, “Irin and Mind has been helping me since forever and they also have a lot of things to do. I don’t want to add unto that.”

“I’ll help you, then.”

Becky looked at the other girl, searching for anything that would tell her that Freen is just kidding, “You’re kidding, right?”

“I’m not.”

“No.” Becky immediately rejected the idea of Freen helping her, “You are already helping the council by agreeing to perform on the mini concert.”

Freen grabbed Becky’s hand that is on the table, squeezing it lightly, “Okay okay, just promise me one thing then.”

Becky raised an eyebrow at that, “What?”

“Promise me that you’re gonna spend your lunch with me every day.”

The younger girl couldn’t stop herself to let out a chuckle, “Really? That’s it?”

Freen nodded enthusiastically, “What? I have to make sure my girlfriend won’t skip any meal.”

Becky smiled softly before nodding, “Alright, I promise.”

After hearing the response of the younger, Freen let out a gentle smile, “Good.”

After spending their super late lunch, Freen decided to bring Becky at the nearest park. Irin messaged her to stop Becky from going back to the university, so even when Becky asked her that she has to go back, Freen immediately turned down the thought.

“Freen, please, I really need to go back and finish the proposals.” Becky pleaded, but the other girl seems to be deaf as Freen continues on pulling Becky with her.

“Everything’s already done, Becky.” Freen said the moment they sat down at the vacant bench, “Mind already passed it to the headmaster for approval.”

“What? But it’s my job.” Becky complained as she attempted to stand up but a firm, soft hand wrapping on her wrist stops her.

Freen looked at her softly, “You already did your job, Becky. You already did.” Freen spoke to her so gentle as if cooing a baby, “Now, all you have to do is to rest and relax. Everything’s okay now.”

Becky closed her eyes as she let out a sigh, “Thank you. I know Irin and Mind are just asking you to do all these but still thank you.”

“Yeah, they asked me but I really care for you as well. I don’t want to see you in that damn hospital again.”

Becky felt her heart dropped after hearing those words from Freen because that would be too impossible. With her condition the hospital has been her second home so it would be really impossible for her not to go back there.

But she can’t let Freen know that just yet so she nodded and smiled, burying the truth deep down.

“Look, it’s almost sunset.” Freen said looking at the vast of green in front of them, the wide orange sky hovering above them.

Becky glanced at the girl beside her, seeing the beautiful shade of the sky reflecting on those eyes. She sighed before laying her head on Freen’s shoulder.

Freen smiled at the action of the vice president, “Are you sleepy?”

Becky hummed with her eyes closed, feeling the hard thumping on her chest. It’s not the painful one she usually experiences but this one— this one feels so warm. She loves the warmth coming from Freen. She loves the feeling of being this close to Freen. She loves the way their hands fit each other. She just love being with Freen.

She loves Freen.