Being Stalked

I was on my way to the drive-ins I wasn't with anyone. Pony and Johnny were at the library doing stuff. Maybe Pony will get a book. I hope if he does get a book it'll be a good one. As I was walking I started getting an uneasy feeling. Almost like I was getting watched. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I sure hope I wasn't getting stalked. Now that would be bad. I started walking a little faster. What made this even scarier was that the sun was going down. I knew that it was gonna get dark soon. About 10 minutes later it got dark and I realized that I was almost at the drive-ins.
At this point I still felt scared so I decided to skip the movies and started heading back home. I still decided to walk at a fast rate just in case I was correct about all of this. I kept on looking around as I was walking. Awhile later I was almost home when I looked behind me again to see someone. I couldn't tell of the person was a girl or a boy. Once the person realized that I was looking the person quickly hid. That's when I knew I was getting stalked. With that I ran home. When I got to my gate I saw Dally standing there. "Hey,are you okay?" Dally asked. I didn't say anything. I went speechless. I was terrified about what happened.
Dally noticed then walked over it me. "What happened? Who do I have to kill?" Dally asked. "Someone is stalking me" I said. I saw Dally clutch his fist. I pointed behind me then Dally ran behind me. I watched as he rounded the corner then started beating someone up. Am so glad I have friends that are willing to protect me. I don't know what'd I'd do if I didn't. Am so glad Dally came to my recuse.