Walking Alone After School

School just ended. Am walking home alone right now. I'd usually walk with someone so I don't get jumped but Pony is at track and Johnny has something else to do. I didn't want to worry Soda and Darry or even Steve cause they all work. Who knows what Two-Bit is doing. I could've asked Dally but am worried he'd say no. Or maybe he wouldn't say no. I don't think any of them would like the idea of me walking alone. As I was walking,I heard a car behind me. I turned around to see a Mustang. My eyes widened. I walked a little faster. I heard the car speed up and park in front of me. I watched as the Socs got out and started making their way towards me.
There were four of them. I was really scared. I saw that they all had grins on their faces. One of them grabbed my collar and lifted me in the air. "Well,well,well,look who we have here. What's a greaser like you doing walking all alone?" the Soc who had me asked. "I was walking home" I said. "You shouldn't be alone" the same Soc said. With that he threw me on the ground. All four Socs then started beating me up. After awhile they ran back to the Mustang and drove away. I lay on the ground for a few minutes then I slowly got up and started limping to my house. That's why greasers shouldn't be walking alone.