Getting Jumped

I was out walking alone with now. Darry and Soda was at work and Pony was at the movies. Today is Friday. It is 4pm. School out at 3pm but I didn't get home until about 3:30. Johnny is at the lot right now. Dally is probably out causing trouble. Who knows what Two-Bit is doing. Steve is at work. It seems like everyone is busy today. I could've went to the movies with Pony but I wasn't in the mood. I was walking near the park when I heard a car behind me. I turned around to see a blue Mustang slowly following me. I know I shouldn't run cause it might make things worse for me. I looked back in front of me then continued walking a little faster. I heard the car speed up and block my path. The Socs all got out and walked in front of me. I couldn't believe who I was seeing. It was Bob and his gang. They keep on messing with Pony and Johnny. They often try to mess with me to. Bob also gave Johnny his scar. "Well,well,look who we have here. Hi (y/n) Curtis or should I say Horseboy's sister" said Bob. I hate it when Bob calls Pony that name. "Don't call my brother that" I said. "I can call him whatever I want" said Bob. Bob punched me in the face and my nose started bleeding. It wasn't broken though. He got out a blade and put it to my neck. "Now,be a good girl and listen to me" said Bob. "Yeah am not doing that" I said. Bob rolled his eyes then cut my neck a little bit the cut both of my cheeks. "Did you change your mind now?" Bob asked. "Oh heck no" I said. "Fine then I'll start beating you up at school more" said Bob. He pushed me to the ground. Him and his gang got in the car then drove away. I decided to rub back home and he cleaned up before the gang and my brothers find out I got hurt. Am worried about Monday now. After all,he said he was going to beat me up more.