First Job

Today was the day am working at my first job! Am so excited! I decided that am gonna work at the library. I love reading books. I know the dewey decimal system really well. I think I'd be able to put the books away and everything. Am not saying the job is gonna be easy but am sure it's gonna be fun. I put on a white shirt with light jeans and my leather jacket. I put on black boots then ran to the library. The library was about 20 minutes from my house. When I got there,I ran inside. I saw people at the counter. I walked over to them. "Hi,am here for my first day on the job" I said. The librarian smiled. "You must be (y/n) Curtis. Today you'll help by checking out books for other people" the librarian said. "I won't let you down" I said. "Great. You'll be behind the counter" the librarian said. I went behind the counter and waited for people. The other worker was working on putting books away. A few people showed up but not much. Just then I saw Pony walk in. I grinned at him. I know how much he loves books. He walked over to the counter and looked at me. He started grinning at me. "Hi,can I help you young man?" I asked. "Oh I just came here to return books young lady" Pony said. He gave me the books then I put them where I was supposed to put them. I looked back at him. "Nice to see you Pony" I said. "Nice to see you to (y/n). I hope your having fun working here" said Pony. "I am having fun" I said. "That's good" said Pony. Am so glad I was able to work here.