personal BBU headcanons

*Fantoccio sometimes gets overstimulated so he curls up in a ball for a second and tries to wait it out (he is on the spectrum).

*The reason why Barnaby seems eager for anyone to join his parties is because he's also on the spectrum but he is forced to mask it by being overly social. His stims are probably on the magic or science behind the magic (probably the reason why he is dead). And if you watch how Barnaby's attitude shifts in a positive way when he talks about the many ways anyone could die (in his proposition cutscene), you can see Billie glare in disgust at one of his stims. I suspect another stim is the appearance of propriety just by looking at how he dresses and his mannerisms. Plus, some of Barnaby's expressions are over exaggerated sometimes (a symptom of masking autism).

*I suspect that Fantoccio and Barnaby are best friends (if the live stream is anything to go by). A good example of this: When Fantoccio is explaining to Barnaby what Among Us is, Barnaby is clueless but plays along happily (And if Barnaby was an imposter, nobody would know about it because he's technically a ghost owl).

*I think Aristotle is the only character not on the spectrum. He would be supportive and accommodating.

*In several death screens, Barnaby clearly states, "You try to keep things clean. I respect that." I think he's a Everything Has A Place kind of bird.

*Yes, Barnaby is really good at cooking and baking. That's a special interest of his.

*I feel like Barnaby would have a weighted blanket kicking around just for any guest at his parties who happen to be on the spectrum. His stims probably include reading, staring at a gem he owns, drawing and daydreaming when he isn't partying.

*Fantoccio would most likely be the kind of dude to have a stim board on Pinterest and would show Barnaby whatever he finds. And he would probably use popping tubes and bubble wrap.

*Barnaby's fidget toys would probably be a Rubix cube, one of those sliding puzzle things and a fidget slug.

*There's only one warning sign for Barnaby getting close to a meltdown: he preens his feathers when he is close to losing it and he might start crying.

*Fantoccio, on the other hand, would give you plenty of small clues that he is going to flip. Some of them include breaking character briefly if he was on stage, tapping his foot, and hiding his face in his hat.

*Billie would probably just get really soft before breaking. Her stim is petting Oscar just to calm down. So if you see her petting her fox, give her a minute.

*If I think of any more (and if I remember their names, since as of August 18, 2023, I'm considered a new fan) I will put them here.

*Aristotle would probably be the cool dad figure of the group.

* Billie would probably bounce her leg really fast if she likes something. Barnaby would flap his wings and run if he really likes something, but he would get a little flustered if others saw that. Fantoccio would flap his hands and rock on the balls of his feet if he enjoys something.

*Billie would probably also have a stim board. I think they would also keep fidget spinners and colored pencils on them.

* I think Barnaby might have some Jewish traits. Or he might have picked up a few Jewish mannerisms. That's entirely up to you.

*Barnaby can say "fuck" but actively chooses not to, opting for "frick" instead. Fantoccio cannot say it, but I think Billie might have said it in front of Barnaby once. Aristotle would only say "fuck" if something goes severely wrong.