⋆ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 [𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞]

chapter one part one loading

...chapter one part one loading...

Everyone's attention moved to Yuuta, who once again had managed to make everyone fall into a thick and awkard silence. And before someone could stand up and start scolding Yuuta and ask him where the hell he was, Tsukio talked.

"Oh, I see you have managed to find your way here as well. Then I will start with the explanations" Tsukio said, still mainting a calm attitude. The sudden scream from Yuuta had startled him, but he knew that he shouldn't show a reaction. After all, this was supposed to work as a tutorial for the new players. And for a tutorial, he should keep things clear and conscise. Or at least that was what the Creator ordered him to do.

Kyou frowned, but after looking at Yumu and Shi, he stayed quiet. He had wasted part of his social battery and overall energy by bickering with Eve and Tsukio; so using the social battery he had remaining on the loud and weird boy known as Yuuta wouldn't be worth it.

Orion waved at his cousin, feeling pretty more calm. They didn't really seem like it, but Orion had been stressed with Yuuta not appearing. Of course he managed to be composed, as it wasn't something extremely triggering... but it did worry him a lot and if Yuuta didn't arrive, they would have been quite easy to actually trigger.

<< Useful information, I see. Hah, being able of hearing others insecurities it's such a fitting ability for a being such as myself. And I predict... that this group won't be as boring as others. >>

The blue haired male flinched at the feeling of a voice whispering in his ear. They quickly turned his head after hearing it, but no one was behind him. Except for Laura, but she was too busy talking with Kanna, and it didn't sound like her voice at all. The 'it's such a fitting ability for a being such as myself' did sound as something she would say though...

"Yo, Oreo! What is the glasses guy saying? Did I miss anything important?" Yuuta (tried to but failed) said in a low voice, making them snap out of their thoughts. Orion shaked his head and gave him a reassuring smile, before signaling at Tsukio who was going to start explaining everything.

"We, the student council, are happy to welcome you. My name is Tsukio, Tsukio Yamamoto, and I'm the vice-president. The president, Miss Nakamura, isn't available, but do not panick, I'll fulfill this duty and answer your doubts and questions, but first I need to continue with the procedure."

He stopped talking for a few more seconds, as if expecting for everyone to assimilate the information before he continued r̵e̵p̵e̵ɑ̵t̵i̵n̵g̵ t̵h̵e̵ s̵c̵r̵i̵p̵t̵𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"As you may know, the Stellaris Institute isn't one to accept students at the middle of a school year. But according to reports, your average has been one of the best of Japan in many years. I believe saying a decade would be perfectly accurate actually"