𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 + 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

this is going to be long....

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Questions for players;

Would you try to select another route and abandon your current one if that means you'll have higher chances of survival?

Would you try and conquist more than one character at the same time?

Would you be willing to change your mind about your wish (stay or leave)?

Would you try to break couples up, just so you have a higher chance of getting a happy ending?

What would be your reaction if you find out your survival rate is low, and what would be your reaction if you find out your survival rate is high?

Please answer here ➡️

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Questions for characters;

What would be your reaction if your route is abandoned by the player? Would you try to gain their attention again, simply give up, or do something else?

Have you ever received any order or message from the creator of the game?

(The creator of the game can send different orders and command to both characters and players, and they are obligated to obey, unless the characters are completely corrupted)

[if high awareness] Do they recall any past experience with other players that have entered the game?

(Yes, other players have entered, but none has ever managed to get a happy ending. Either they fail conquisting a character, or do something that infuriates them. But it has been a long time since that happened)

Is there any place where the player can locate them often, or do they move around the school a lot?

Please answer here ➡️

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Questions for yanderes;

Do they kill with their own hands, or prefer to manipulate others in order to not  get their hands dirty and avoid suspicion? And honestly, how far would they go? Are they at a point of no return, or is there still some sense there?

Do they have any fantasies for after they get their happy ending? Or they haven't thought about it yet?

What to they do to gain their darling's affection, attention and trust?

Are they the type to think about their plans logically, or do they just act out of impulse?

Do they get jealous easily? Or do they have enough confidence in themselves that it's hard for them to get jealous?

Please answer here ➡️

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Questions for darlings;

How easily are they manipulated? Would they believe the yanderes right away, or be wary?

What would be their reaction to murder and death? Will that make them more closed off or would that make them try to seek for more comfort?

If their mental state is bad enough, would they actually kill someone (either out of desesperation or because they are being manipulated)?

What would be their reaction if they found out what the yanderes are doing? Pretend nothing happened, break down, confront htem, or something else?

Please answer here ➡️

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

so this was the cast and the final couples! thank you for everyone who applied, it was really hard to decide </3 i am actually very happy to see all the support this has received?? i honestly thought this was going to flop, but the book has 100+ votes and that's all thanks to you guys <3

please remember to finish opinions soon, and ask me anything you want to know in case you don't understand something! ^^ i'll take a small break since this took a lot of time, but then i'll start with the prologue :D

stay tuned!