𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

commented+google docs form and questions at the bottom

better to read in dark mode!

red [chosen by YUUTA]the player who the games recognizes as red is an impulsive and confident person

the player who the games recognizes as red is an impulsive and confident person. they were the ones who found the demo in the first place, and they know most of the people who are also trapped. they have a never-ending energy and are very passionate about things or people who interest them. even so, they have a more resentful and aggresive side that they prefer not to show, making their anger grow more and more everyday. the system cannot predict how much will they do in order to stay here, but it seems they will choose to try to escape (medium-low changes of becoming a yandere)

orange [available]
the player who the game recognizes as orange is a youthful, optimistic and creative person. they lift the mood with their enthusiasm and playfulness, making them a sociable person as well. they are red and magenta's neighbor, plus yellow's childhood friend. behind all that, there are also flaws to their persona; they are very superficial and impatient, and their self-confidence can become arrogance and inmaturity at some point, which might be the reason of why their childhood friend has such a dark side. But, even if their behaviour might not be the ideal, the system predicts they do not intend to harm anyone (low to nule chances of becoming a yandere)

apply as orange here ->

yellow [chosen by KANNA]
the player who the game recognizes as yellow is, at first glance, similar to their childhood friend and inspiration orange, always with a smile on their face, they are like a ray of sunshine with their warmth and optimism, and their intellect and way of noticing details does not dissapoint! but this is just a deception from their part, since they hide a coward and egoist side that plans their every move, and is always ready for a betrayal... and for the same reason, it seems they are also ready to betray whoever they need to if it means it will ensure their safety. for this reason, the system has predicted that they will go to great lenghts if that means they can be with their love interest (high chances of becoming a yandere)

mauve [closed, waiting for... AI]
the player who the game recognizes as mauve is someone that, even if they don't mean to, they seem to (in the beggining) get along easily with people thanks to their friendly and kind words. even if they are incredibly they are a great support for their friends, being described as 'inspirational and modest' more than one time. for other part, they have also been described as a distant person, being usually focused on their own thoughts rather than the actual world, their withdrawn and on occasions overly sensitive and self-loathing attitude might make it difficult to comprehend or to even understand for most people. while the system predicts that they won't hurt others, it admites that there is also a chance for them to change their mind if they find the real world too suffocating (medium-low chances of becoming a yandere)