⋆ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 [𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨]

A DECISION HAS BEEN TAKEN...

#1 the player chosen to receive a special item was... ai homare!

#2 the players have not been allowed to leave class!

[DECISION #2] has erased the possible love interests meetings for seafom green, magenta and red. Better luck next time, players

 Better luck next time, players

...chapter one part two loading...

Watching players sleeping wasn't exactly entertaining, if not to say it was a complete waste of their precious time. Whenever someone was unconscious, they often drifted to the imaginations of their mind, whether that be blissful dreams or nightmares. The Creator truly hoped it was the second one, because it was much more fun for him to see the looks of despair in their poor puppets' face... although considering how loud the snores of the Red Player were, he could only assume his desires were not fulfilled.

Oh well. They would see the despair appear in everyone's faces soon, and the color draining from their body as they see their lover's hands stained with that red tint called blood... their lips turned up into a small smirk from only imagining.

But their thoughts didn't entertain them for long. After all, he had spent a lot of time with their thoughts, carefully thinking of what new torture could they subject their characters to without them realizing... except for those who had higher awareness. They could be boring at times, but the Creator had to admit there was a sense of thrill on the unexpected. As long as it didn't endanger their plan, that's it.

With a slightly dramatic sigh, they moved their hand, creating a very unstable connection to the program that controlled the time. The hands of the clock moved in its determined way, the 'tick tack' repeating itself in an endless loop. "Tick tack, tick tack...." It was easy to be driven insane, if you only heard that all day. Lose track of time, by hearing the sound of a device made to keep track of said thing. Ironic... maybe they should try doing that next time a puppet enters their reign.

The Creator moved their finger, placing them on top of one of the clock hands and stopping the sound for just a second. With that small movement, they didn't just stop the sound of the clock itself, but the screen which showed the players stopped as well. No, everything stopped. It felt as if he was surrounded by static, a feeling they weren't unused to. Somedays, everything felt boring, and watching their creations everyday got repetitive. So pausing the game, or 'stopping time', was a useless habit they developed thanks to boredom.

But that useless hobby could be quite useful when players did enter the game.

"Hurry, hurry... students need to be early to class...~" He hummed, as he started pressing on the hour hand. He moved it around its gear a few times, until the illumination in the players' room was the one of the morning.