⋆ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 [𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨]

A DECISION HAS BEEN TAKEN...

gold string - default, meeting with other players and with the [TUTORIAL CHARACTER]

red string - [SELECTED]

none, go on opposite direction - slight glitch, [CREATOR] intervention and interaction with [RED PLAYER] before following the default.

...ad skipped!...

...prologue part two loading...

Yuuta's eyes moved from left to right, he felt this was important... and if it was an actual important decision, he usually struggled with those. If someone else was there, he could have at least said different solutions out loud and based on the response he got, that would be his reaction, but now...

"...ah, fck it." he let out a shaky sigh, and decided to go with a more simple, reliable, smart, and extremely useful solution that it had been used by many generations over the years.

"...eeny, meeny, miny, moe, something... something... aaand stop!" ...okay, maybe not. But it did always work! As he finished muttering the words, his finger was pointing at the red string. "Alright, red it is! Color of blood, very emo... I like it!"

As he started walking in the direction of the red string, a small notification appeared on top of his head.

RED STRING OF FATE HAS BEEN SELECTED
special event unlocked - [BONDING OVER A SECRET]
❛❛ everyone labels him as 'scary',
but what will you do if you find out there is a cute part of him?
how will you handle the situation? ❜❜
READ MORE?

"Oh! So I was right!" Yuuta said, his tone somehow being happier because he had gotten at least correct the part that each path lead to different and important events. As he glanced back to the gold string, his eyebrows raised to notice it had already dissapeared. "...hm. So if I choose one, there is no going back?! Pfft, at least give me more explanation!"

It seemed that somehow, the strange screen in front of him have heard him, because it clicked the 'READ MORE?' automatically.

[ description - this will be count as first interaction if decisions are made correctly]
to start the event, please follow the path created by the string. the system will indicate you who is the character you need to conquist.
goal - interact with RED CAMELIA route and gain his affection
rewards - ???

[ GOOD LUCK, PLAYER! ]

That didn't help a lot, but Yuuta couldn't complain. Yeah, he had probably been kidnapped and separated from his friends, but hey! He had at least gotten a bit of information and now had an idea of what to do. His therapist often said he should see the bright side of things, and this was one of the occassions for sure.