"look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. but i'm letting you know right now that i'm not doing anything with Sarah." kiara voiced her opinion, letting him know the boundaries.

"do you guys see her here? no, right, okay. a little focus would be fantastic." John B replied, more focused on the gold.

"everyone would be focused if you didn't fucking lie about macking a kook." Bambi frowned, giving him one last glare before putting her head back on the table.

John B ignored his sister, deciding that if they were going to argue, he would rather do it later so instead, he looked at JJ, "we got the map?"

"it's out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ replied, looking at the map that was laid on the table.

kiara inspected the map, trying to figure it out, "it's 'cause the coast has changed."

"so we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed." Pope ruled out.

John B looked at everyone with wide eyes, an idea coming into mind, "what about the old forts?"

"battery jasper." kiara read of the map, using the pictures to know what's been changed and what's not around the island."

THE POGUES MADE THEIR WAY TO BATTERY Jasper and Bambi still hadn't said a single word to her brother and everyone could tell that the tension between them was thick.

she stayed beside JJ the whole time, refusing to even be close to John B, even if she had to squeeze into a small space.

was she being dramatic? probably. but the girl believed that is she held her grudge for long enough, he would realise how much it hurt her and never dare to do it again.

"we're in battery, right here." Pope spoke, pointing at we're they was on the map, "so if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northeast of here."

"somewhere over there." kiara pointed.

"right."

"over there? guys, that's not TannyHill, that's a subdivision." JJ realised, pointing at we're they were looking.

"Tannyhill plantation used to be the entire island." John B explained, looking at JJ, "it got sold into smaller pieces over time."

"so we're just looking for an old stone wall." Pope looked at the map, using his smartness to guide them through figure eight using nothing but the map.

it was a bumpy ride since he was making John B do some sharp turns and for a second, Bambi thought that she would actually need a seatbelt as her safety wasn't guaranteed.

"take a left." Pope instructed for the last time and soon enough they pulled up to a big stone wall.

"that looks like a stone wall to me." JJ raised his eyebrows, staring at it through the window.

"this is it."

the pogues stared the wall and the surrounds and immediately everybody knew where they had been led too.

"not the crain house." Bambi muttered, sighing and getting out of the van.

the crain house was a house everyone on the island knew to stay away from and they had good reasons for it.