Chapter 9: Little Bunny

Start from the beginning

The Fabulous Four eventually made their way to the Armstrong family and met them for the first time. "Sawadee ka." The Fabulous Four greeted simultaneously.

"Everyone, this is my mom, and this is my brother, Richie." Becky introduced the incomplete family members to her friends.

"Mom, Richie these are my friends. This is Kade, Jim, Tee and Freen." Becky introduced the Fabulous Four one by one.

"Ah I see...So this is Freen that Mom has been talking about." Richie blurted. His eyes shone brightly upon figuring out the identity of his sister's friend.

Freen went staggered right there so did the Fabulous Three. She had never made a direct contact with the other Armstrong family, yet she already had an impression there.

Becky's eyes widened in shock. "Mom, what did you tell Richie?"

"Nah, it's nothing. That's the only name I heard Mom ever mentioned." Richie waved it off before their mother could respond to it.

Becky's face turned red, realizing how it was revealed that she somehow talked about Freen to her mother. Perhaps Freen's existence was all known to the whole Armstrong family without anyone realizing it.

"It's nice to finally see you girls and especially you, Freen. Oh my, you girls are adorable." Becky's mother finally spoke as she brushed her gaze across each of them.

"It's good to see you too. Thank you." The girls said in union again.

"Thank you for taking care of Becca. I believe it's bearable for her to be here because all of you." Becky's mother thanked them.

"No worries, Mom. That's what friends for." Jim was fast to respond. The Fabulous Three exchanged their looks and cringed from the inside. It was not that weird to call someone else mother as your 'Mom' too, but Jim was surely trying to make her way to the elder's heart.

"You girls are not going back for the overnight?" Becky's mother asked. The girls shook their head 'no' simultaneously.

"Shall we go now?" Richie said.

"Right, I'll see all of you around again next time. Take care na."

Becky glanced once at Freen before she went into the car. Freen watched the car slowly leaving the hostel compound before it gone completely. Something inside her felt incomplete the moment Becky was gone from her sight. Weird.

*******

"I see that you manage to make friends and they are gorgeous." Richie steered the conversation randomly as he drove the car. The traffic was quite congested on Friday evening. It might take several minutes to be stuck in the traffic before they could reach home.

"Do I look like that I don't deserve to have any friend?" Becky scoffed, playing offended by the statement her brother had thrown at her.

"Nah, we all know what I'm talking about. Your introvert ass could never make it more than just one friend." Richie muffled his laugh. Mom nodded her head in agreement though she was just listening. Richie was right, no one expected that Becky could get acquainted with more people in that short period of time. It seemed like a miracle.

"And who are you referring that gorgeous for?" Becky became curious.

"I don't know. All of them? Or maybe that Freen?" Richie shrugged.

"I knew it." Becky muttered under her breath. She knew it well Richie was enchanted by Freen's beauty the moment he saw her. Eyes would not lie.